Johnson & Johnson Careers
Materials Facilitator I
Requisition ID: 7039180716
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an Materials Facilitator I. This position is to be based out of Horseheads, NY.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
- Work within regulatory requirements, regularly interface with manufacturing, maintenance, quality, and accounting.
- Responsible for data entry for the recording and allocation of raw materials.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy for all area records.
- Distribute materials/product/tooling to appropriate areas.
- Visually inspect and package diverse types of materials/product following established procedures.
- Prepare all documentation for shipments.
- Assist material specialist with cycle counting as needed.
- Generate shipping orders and perform transactions for material requests.
- Assist in loading and unloading of deliveries/pick ups.
- Learn and understand lean initiatives (i.e. 5S, etc.).
- Identify and offer solutions for improvements.
- Must be able to engage with others in a positive and constructive manner that is conducive to good teamwork in a production environment.
- Work during assigned shift and be willing to adjust shift schedule when required by business needs.
- Follow work instructions and process sheets.
- Complete, understand, and follow all training related job function, compliance, regulatory, and safety.
- Perform all ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- A minimum of a High School diploma with previous shipping, receiving, packaging and inventory management experience is required.
- Must have basic computer and math skills.
- Previous experience working with JDE and/or SAP is highly preferred.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 25 pounds on a regular basis, and occasional heavy lifting over 50 pounds.
United States-New York-Horseheads
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)
Materials Management & Distribution