Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Statistical Programmer Analyst
Raritan, New Jersey; Spring House, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 7022180323
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Statistical Programmer Analyst to be in Spring House, PA or Raritan, NJ with up to 10% travel is required.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
The Senior Statistical Programmer Analyst completes programming activities (e.g., development, verification, and documentation) of medium to high complexity in support of clinical reporting and submissions, with minimal guidance.
This role requires an in-depth knowledge of statistical programming and data structures. Working knowledge of departmental processes, clinical research concepts and knowledge of applicable regulations.
The Senior Statistical Programmer Analyst will make recommendations that impact the timeliness and the quality of deliverables for the project team. Will be accountable to the Programming Lead for assigned programming activities (e.g., development, verification, and documentation).
• Reporting to the Operations Functional Lead
• Designs and develops statistical programs in support of clinical research analysis and reporting activities.
• Performs quality control in support of clinical research analysis and reporting activities.
• Maintains documentation as appropriate.
• Completes programming tasks of medium to high complexity with high quality and timeliness of deliverables.
• Critically reviews requirements and data, identifies gaps, suggests solutions, and applies expertise to improve efficiency of programming tasks and/or improve overall quality of programming deliverables.
• Identify areas of risk within a project and take on a leadership role to drive to a resolution.
• Develop macros that help compound-wide programming efforts.
• Engage in process improvement initiatives.
• Volunteer to make presentations to peers and managers.
• Identify development opportunities for others and volunteer to mentor or coach.
• Effective in achieving your current goals and objectives, prior to engaging in accelerator experiences.
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics or other scientific fields is required
• In-depth knowledge of SAS statistical software with a minimum of 5 years SAS programming experience with increasing responsibility is required
• Knowledge of SAS macro language and SAS Graph is desired
• Experience in a pharmaceutical/clinical trial environment is preferred.
• Demonstrated written and verbal communications skill is required.
• Experience working with programmers in a team environment is preferred.
• Prior experience with Oncology is preferred.
• Knowledge and experience in SDTM and ADaM is required
• A working knowledge of Statistics is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)