Johnson & Johnson Careers
Service Specialist - Workday Compensation
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 7008181108
Johnson & Johnson Family of companies is currently recruiting for a Service Specialist – Workday Compensation. This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Service Specialist – Workday Compensation, will be responsible for the delivery and operation of Workday, and requires the use of specialized knowledge and skills, including Workday Compensation Management. Primary responsibilities include Workday Compensation, Configuration, Design, Documentation and Testing. This role requires a combination of Core HCM and Technology Expertise. This role will report directly to the Global Service Owner.
As the Service Specialist – Workday Compensation, you will:
- Lead Design and Implementation for Projects and Improvement utilizing your specialized Workday Compensation Configuration Management knowledge.
- Follow J&J and industry standard policies and procedures (e.g. SDLC, Agile, IAPP, etc.).
- Define the detailed design of the solution.
- Partner with other IT organizations on requirements and design.
- Provide creative options to meet user story requirements.
- You will ensure legacy requirements part of the end to end requirements.
- You will create and maintain application documentation.
- Performs planned changes to compensation systems.
- Work in an Agile manner.
- Lead change control for software changes.
- Partner other IT groups to design a solution that meets the needs.
- Work with Testing, SQA, CSV and ITRA services to ensure requirements are met.
- Aid in the coordination of release planning.
- Plan and execute all the testing cycles (except UAT).
- We perform and approve Technical Acceptance Testing.
- You will ensure proper testing is planned appropriately for solution.
- Engage with Release Train Engineer to ensure all service areas support the solution.
- Work with Global Services Desk (GSD) to ensure the appropriate support model is in place post-production.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience within Workday Compensation module is required.
- A Workday Certification is preferred.
- Experience working with the Agile Methodology is required.
- Experience with test planning and test execution within all testing cycles is required.
- Deep knowledge of solutions, leadership and creativity is required.
- Ability to work within a large IT service delivery organization to drive business solutions is required.
- This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ and may require up to 5% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)