Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, Marketing Strategy & Engagement, Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions
Requisition ID: 6985180323
Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions is a center of excellence for the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Consumer sectors, responsible for harnessing a portfolio of capabilities to deliver innovative solutions for our products to deliver improved health outcomes. We are focused on healthcare consumer engagement and behavior modification, leveraging behavior science, healthcare analytics, and a common digital/IT platform to create sustainable healthy habits.
Johnson & Johnson Health & Wellness Solutions is recruiting for a Director, Marketing Strategy & Engagement, to be based in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and activating on a health and wellness marketing strategy and platform to drive the commercial and marketing objectives of Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions.
- Lead a team of Health and Wellness marketing team members to achieve marketing goals and objectives of core solutions across audiences, including consumer, payer, provider and health system.
- Support and oversee execution of marketing strategy and tactics through multiple channels including digital and social media platforms, events, including a marketing content strategy approach that serves to support all aspect of the commercial objectives including development of assets (video and other multimedia) and related content for Thought Leadership in Health and Wellness
- Develop content to drive a connected Health and Wellness narrative for the organization and functional areas (Behavior Science, Product, Commercial.)
- Support strategic development of marketing plan and leverage Health and Wellness capabilities for employee health at Johnson & Johnson and goal to become the healthiest workforce.
- Support Head of Marketing and assigned initiatives to advance Johnson & Johnson expertise, reputation and thought leadership in health and wellbeing.
- Provide branding and equity guidance to Health and Wellness marketing team and partners according to Health and Wellness and Corporate brand guidelines
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with key internal business partners (Product, Behavior Science, Sales and Commercial Strategy, Franchise) to develop coordinated plans and execution to drive commercial objectives.
- Partner with the communications leader of Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions to support the strategic execution of communication initiatives that drive reputation, thought leadership and commercial exposure of Johnson & Johnson and its health and wellness capabilities offerings.
- Drive insight based choices with a customer focus through market research and market intelligence.
- Manage and optimize a promotional and advertising budget to achieve established objectives.
- Develop metrics and key performance indicators to ensure the quality, timeliness, and cost-effective, high-quality manner in which all plans are implemented with a focus on results/impact.
Additional responsibilities include incorporation of priorities, points-of-view and insights of complex and diverse set of multiple internal stakeholders – Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product, Behavior Science, Operating Company team members, Corporate Equity, HCC, Legal, and Human Resources.
- Minimum 10 years total business experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years in direct Marketing or Communications experience is required.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Marketing or a related business field.
- An advanced degree is preferred. (MBA, MA, MS).
- Experience developing successful brand marketing strategies and execution plans is required.
- Digital and consumer marketing expertise is preferred with a focus on generating consumer insights, developing strategies into a digital tactical plan and executing in a multi-platform ecosystem.
- Demonstrated people management experience is required.
- Experience in healthcare is preferred. Prior experience working with health systems, payors and healthcare providers audiences preferred.
- Experience working with and managing outside creative and communications agencies required.
- Experience managing advertising and promotional budgets required.
- Must have strong communication and negotiation skills as well as be able to present marketing and strategic plans to key business leaders, and be customer/market oriented.
- Operating in and demonstrated collaboration and leadership in a cross-functional, matrixed environment is required.
- This position location is in New Brunswick, NJ, and will require approximately 20% business travel.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick