Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (HCS) is currently recruiting for Senior Manager, Logistics Strategy & Analytics, located in Skillman, NJ, with considerations made for Piscataway, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Senior Manager, Logistics Strategy & Analytics, you will be a thought leader in driving the analytics capability for the NA region. Your focus will be to lead the development and deployment of business intelligence and advanced analytics capabilities in support of business priorities and long-term strategies. You will bring an E2E view to CLS by maintaining strategic alignment with cross functional business partners and building technology & business solutions.
• Develop and roll-out supply chain capabilities which provide insights and allow the organization to make business and financial decisions: capabilities include software tools, strategic data management, and scenario modeling for optimization studies. (Cost to Serve and Network).
• Drive prioritization for analytics and capabilities development and deployment.
• Directly interface with cross-functional partners to understand their metrics and analytical needs to develop solutions.
• Provide network, customer, and overall logistics efficiency recommendations as the output of scenario modeling.
• Represent NA on the CLS Network and Cost to Serve Global CoP.
• Collaborate with key business leaders within CLS, and drive actions to meet stakeholder needs.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement processes by regularly developing, testing and applying practical, innovative solutions and methodologies to CLS and E2E opportunities.
• Provide quantitative analysis and business insights for projects and strategic initiatives within CLS and partner with IT to enable the implementation of these initiatives.
• Identify and analyze service improvements and cost savings opportunities, prepare business cases, and gain alignment from CLS functional leads as required.
• Manage an organization of 6+ individuals with responsibility for leading optimization studies, strategic analysis, and other business intelligence to support CLS.
• Ensure team develops and maintains in-depth knowledge of analytics tools, cross sector business processes and data relationships in alignment with the CLs order to cash process.
• Develop and deploy enhanced regional metrics and dashboards that are accurate, aligned and drive actionable insights into the business.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree or focused degree in a Supply Chain discipline preferred
• Minimum of eight (8) years relevant experience required
• Requires Logistics / supply chain experience
• People Management and proven talent development experience is required
• Requires strong business acumen and understanding of the end to end supply chain
• Experience developing business strategy is preferred
• Demonstrated ability to partner with and influence across all levels of the organization and cross-functionally
• Ability to develop innovative methodologies and solutions to difficult logistics opportunities and projects
• Multi-sector healthcare industry experience preferred
• Experience with analytical tools such as Tableau, Qlik, or Alteryx is helpful
• Project Management experience and/or certification is preferred
• Position located in Skillman, NJ, with considerations made for Piscataway, NJ.
• Requires up to 15% domestic and international travel (within North America)
United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-PiscatawayOrganization
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)Job Function
Strategic Sourcing/LogisticsRequisition ID