Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Diagnostic Development Leader
Raritan, New Jersey; Titusville, New Jersey; Horsham, Pennsylvania; Spring House, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 6984171213
Janssen Diagnostics is a division of Johnson & Johnson and is currently recruiting for a Diagnostic Development Leader, with primary location in Raritan, NJ with consideration of Titusville, NJ; Spring House or Horsham, PA. This position will also require up to 20% domestic and international travel.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Janssen Diagnostics is a division of Johnson & Johnson with the primary objective of providing support in developing diagnostic solutions that create value and assist in the appropriate use of the products in development by Janssen Pharmaceutical in the different therapeutic areas of focus. In addition, it supports diagnostic development related to prevention, interception and cure of illnesses in focus of the World Without Diseases Initiative of Johnson & Johnson.
The Diagnostic Development Leader will serve as the primary contact point and resource for development activities of a number of diagnostic assay projects for Janssen Diagnostics. You will be a key member of the Janssen Diagnostics organization and will lead a multidisciplinary team in charge of developing jointly with the Compound Development Teams, the strategy for the development of new assays as well as their implementation. You will interact with different internal and external stakeholders in a global context.
In this exciting role you will:
- Create diagnostic development plans in alignment with project timelines and milestones
- Ensure appropriate staffing for implementing, monitoring and conducting clinical development programs for new diagnostic assays
- Ensuring a multidisciplinary approach to diagnostic development plans interacting with different stakeholders including R&D, regulatory, biostatistics and commercial
- Gather input from internal and external clinical and scientific experts to incorporate in development plans
- Develop and provide input to research protocols for specific projects promoting the diagnostic offering in different therapeutic areas, as well as the Janssen Diagnostics message and value
- Assist in publication planning, preparation and review
- Build advocacy for Company existing and future products among regional and national thought leaders, including physicians, key academic centers, professional organizations, patient advocacy groups, hospital administration and payers.
- Represent Company at professional meetings, congresses, local symposia and partner-sponsored meetings
- Attend scientific meetings in representation of Janssen Diagnostics
- Ensure full alignment and seamless collaboration with the different Compound Development Teams to meet their requirements and needs
- A minimum of an advanced degree: PhD or MD is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience in the field of diagnostic development is also required.
- Experience and track record of achievement in the pharmaceutical development area is strongly preferred
- Strong oral & written communication is required
- Ability to operate in a complex matrix organizational environment is also required
- Experience in conducting and designing of clinical trials in the device and diagnostic area is strongly preferred
- Proven ability to lead and manage multidisciplinary teams is required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Diagnostics, LLC (6139)