Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Associate Co-op (Sept 2018, 4 or 8 months) British Columbia
Requisition ID: 6980180323
Johnson & Johnson is the world's largest and most comprehensive healthcare company: Headquartered in New Brunswick, New Jersey and formed of 200 operating companies in 57 countries, with global sales of $76.5 billion in 2017.
LifeScan Canada, a division of Johnson & Johnson Inc. and the distributor of OneTouch® blood glucose monitoring products, is committed to improving the quality of life for people with diabetes. We've crafted a unique system of products and services tailored to meet the needs of people with diabetes and health care professionals. As a leader in blood glucose monitoring and customer care, we are working to bring the next important advances in diabetes care.
The OneTouch Verio® family of meters use colour to provide better understanding of blood sugar results. Our newest innovation, the OneTouch Verio® Flex meter, features ColourSure™ technology that instantly shows when patients’ blood glucose results are in or out of range. It syncs wirelessly with the OneTouch Reveal® app, the #1 most downloaded diabetes management app in Canada1. Together, the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app and the OneTouch Verio Flex® meter help people with diabetes and their healthcare teams harness the power of information to help them take a step forward in managing their diabetes.
All of our employees are guided by the Johnson & Johnson Credo, a statement of values that reinforces LifeScan's commitment to its customers, their families and the highest quality standards. Employees enjoy a small company culture with big company impact. For more information, visit: www.OneTouch.ca.
1 As reported for all diabetes management apps downloaded in Canada in 2017 from Google Play and Apple iOS App Stores. Research2Guidance data Q42017.
Work Term: September – December 2018
Duration: 4 months
Job Location: Burnaby, BC
Position Title: Marketing Associate (co-op), Brand/Professional/Channel
Description of Duties:
- Assist in the development and implementation of programs and campaigns for key stakeholders: consumers, healthcare professionals, and retail channel to drive trial, conversion and recommendations of OneTouch® meters and test strips.
- Coordinate patient and healthcare professional events to build diabetes leadership and loyalty with customers to achieve brand and business objectives
- Assist with creation and execution of sales representative communication tools to support marketing programs and products
- Prepare information and materials related to project schedules, budgets and launch plans
- Utilize project management skills to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, collaborating with others across the company (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Finance) as well as external partners, including agencies and customer service teams
- Gain experience working on a variety of marketing projects as assigned
- You are enrolled in a 3rd or 4th year business-related undergraduate program within the last 12 months
- Previous experience in a marketing role preferred; retail or consumer marketing experience within a corporate environment would be an asset
- You have strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- You have strong computer skills, including MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat
- You are attentive to detail and have the ability to multitask
- You possess strong analytical skills and able to grasp complex concepts quickly
- Proven business acumen
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)