Associate Account Executive (Chicago, IL), Ethicon US LLC
Ethicon US LLC, a part of the Medical Devices Companies within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Account Executive, located in Chicago, IL.
Ethicon, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 60 years from creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our continued dedication to shape the future of surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world's most pressing health care issues and improve and save more lives. Through Ethicon's surgical technologies and solutions including sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity and cancer worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com.
The Ethicon Associate Account Executive will:
- Expand the sales of Ethicon US, LLC products and to convert competitive products in a manner that complies with company policy and sales direction
- Support to the aligned region/division for all sales-related activities, and upon successful completion of duties, will assume territory responsibilities as a Sales Representative
- The ASR will be trained to understand and demonstrate proper use of our products to clinicians in an operating room setting.
- Execute the selling cycle in a manner that is concise, professional, ethical, and which leads the customer to action.
Additional job responsibilities include:
- Understand and demonstrate proper preparation and surgical use of all Ethicon products.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle customer product questions, and objections, in a way that is consistent with sales training methodology.
- Conduct sales presentations by using current selling methods learned in sales training courses.
- Case Coverage, ability to assist surgeons through strategic platforms and products in an operating room
- Comply with standards for safe behavior and demonstrate product, procedure, and clinical knowledge. Conduct business in accordance with the Business Conduct Policy, HCC, and other J&J policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree
- One or more years of relevant experience in sales, marketing, healthcare or professional experience
- The ability to travel as necessary (potentially overnight and/or weekend)
- The ability to relocate to an assigned geography as needed
- Valid Driver’s License in one of the 50 United States
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Established business planning and forecasting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in Life Sciences, Medicine, or Business preferred
- Experience selling in a new or changed sales channel
- Strong desire to learn and grow professionally
- Excellence in process management and organizational agility
- Documentation of successful sales performance
- The ability to work in an operating room
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)