Johnson & Johnson Careers
Territory Manager, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., (Actelion), Cincinnati, OH
Requisition ID: 6969191007
Actelion Pharmaceuticals US Inc., a
Janssen Pharmaceutical Company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a
Territory Manager based in the Cincinnati, OH area, inclusive of Cincinnati and
As part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. To learn more visit us at https://www1.actelion.us/
Actelion is a leader in the field of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Our portfolio of PAH treatments covers the spectrum of disease in WHO Group 1, from Functional Class (FC) II through to FC IV, with oral, inhaled and intravenous medications.
The Territory Manager’s primary responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Develops new business and maintain existing business by building and sustaining strong, trusting relationships with customers and prospects
· Plans and organizes activities and resources so that sales goals are consistently met or exceeded
· Conducts speaker programs and educational symposia
· Develops business with targeted physicians including pulmonologists, rheumatologists and cardiologists
· Provides necessary information to customers including physicians, NPs, PAs, etc. to improve their knowledge of promoted products and the uses for which they are indicated.
· Prepares and executes Business Plan for targeted customer segments
· Manages territory budget
· Works well with team members including KAM, DM, BD, MSL, SAM, TAM and PAH Pathways counselors
· Utilizes all resources to monitor and manage business frequently
o BS / BA
o Five years pharmaceutical or biotech sales experience
o Working knowledge of managed care
- Specialty sales experience in either cardiovascular, rheumatologic, or pulmonary disease states
- Working knowledge of hospital sales
- Proven track record of high performance
- Strong clinical knowledge
- Solid business acumen
- Solid MS Office computer skills
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-Kentucky-Lexington
Actelion Pharmaceuticals US Inc (6252)