Johnson & Johnson Medical Products, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s family of companies is recruiting for a Senior Pricing Analyst, located in Markham, Ontario.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Products (JJMP), a division of Johnson & Johnson Inc., markets and distributes medical device and diagnostic solutions for use in institutional and primary health care settings across Canada. JJMP focuses on providing minimally invasive treatment options spanning various medical procedures and disease states. Among the products represented by its various business units are: surgical instruments, orthopedic implants, devices for women’s health including breast care, infection prevention and general-purpose sterilizers, hernia solutions, hemostatic products, cardiovascular and neurovascular diagnostics and treatment.
The purpose of the role is to collect inputs from partners and industry benchmarks. The analysis, validation and recommendation of pricing that ensures those industry guidelines are met enables growth. A focus on data efficiency and optimization is an enabling factor.
- Provide insight and analytics that provide critical business performance inputs / feedback for pricing-related decisions.
- Responsible to review data sets and discern trends, anomalies, and opportunities for improvement in deployment, and alignment
- Focus on operational improvements and implement approach/analytics to provide insights (Tableau, other analytics tools). Reflect in clear and concise process documentation.
- Ability to bring together partner feedback and effectively communicate these insights as user requirements to improve and further develop capabilities. (capabilities requests and incidents for SAP & Contract Manager)
- Monitor, measure, provide insights and communicate pricing performance related to commercial contracts
- Support the evaluation of various business opportunities by using pricing models and tools to identify optimal scenarios
- Support key pricing related projects and programs
- Participate in the development and measurement of price strategy.
- Develop commercial contract rebate and value monitoring, metrics and analysis to ensure accurate and timely payment, as well as insights to commercial teams. Utilize data within pricing analytics.
- Execute SOX requirements in support of Revenue cycle, incorporate into analysis of operational and price performance.
- Provide training for data tools e.g. Excel, Contract Manager, Tableau, SAP (key user) that refreshes skills and build capabilities in account planning, pricing analytics.
- Support Strategic Customer Group, sales & marketing team with Revenue Pipeline and tender preparation
- Support Business Plan preparation process related to pricing
· A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Economics, Accounting, IT, Mathematics or Statistics
· Master’s is preferred.
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience is required
- Experience in the healthcare industry is preferred.
- Medical Device industry experience is preferred
- Advanced Excel, Tableau, PowerPoint and data visualization skills are required
- Exhibit creative thinking and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence others without direct authority
- Translate business needs into actionable analytics and insights
- Creative and continuously looking for improvements in execution and results
- Flexibility within a changing landscape that facilitates organizational change
- Highly collaborative
- Clear, concise, effective interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work pro-actively, independently and in a team across geographic boundaries
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)