Johnson & Johnson Careers
Quality Engineer, Deliver & Distribution
Requisition ID: 6954190208
Johnson & Johnson is currently hiring a Quality Engineer in Warsaw, IN.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
The Quality Engineer supports strategy development for the Deliver US Medical Device Distribution network. They will be accountable for the development, oversight and execution of quality and compliance engineering and validation programs, facility and technology transfers and integration/divestitures to meet customer and business needs in compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Standards, Quality Management Systems at Medical Device Distribution Centers in the United States.
• Single point of contact to Deliver Quality and Compliance, Deliver Operations, Deliver Engineering, Information Technology (IT), Centers of Excellence (COE’s) and Project Management Organization (PMO’s) in the US on Distribution and Transportation Quality Engineering related matters and liaise with multiple Quality organizations to drive timely resolution of Quality related issues associated with Distribution.
• Defines, implements, and validates quality requirements and systems in alignment with departmental strategies and serves as the business expert on Quality Engineering for US Medical Device Distribution Centers.
• In collaboration with key business partners, will find opportunities to continuously improve quality, cost and time factors, consistent with both Sector and Deliver business objectives. Identifies significant business issues, prioritize for action, and leads improvement opportunities and problem solutions.
• The development and implementation of cold chain and temperature controlled ambient solutions and validation protocols in distribution and transportation.
• Participating and leading investigations
• Remediation activities
• Standards development and implementation
• Audit and training
• Identifying preventive opportunities to continuously improve quality, cost and time factors
• Understanding current and emerging regulations and their impact to quality distribution practices.
• Responsible for establishing and validating improvements to systems and process that support:
o Warehouse Management Systems (PRMS/SAP)
o Quality Management Systems and Software system;
o Change Control
o Document Management
o Metrics Reporting
o Trending and Statistics
o Preventive Maintenance and Audit (internal and external) process
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)