Johnson & Johnson Technology is recruiting for a Solutions Engineer, Consumer Health R&D Experience. This position will sit out of Skillman, New Jersey. This position may include domestic and international travel to global development centers in Bangalore and Mumbai, India up to 10% of the time based on active product development.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
If you are you looking for a dynamic and creative technology role helping people live more healthy and vibrant lives as part of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health, this may be the career opportunity to help make it happen!
As the Solutions Engineer you will play a prominent role in developing custom software solutions that lead to groundbreaking change and accelerate business value. You and your team will collaborate with key technology and business partners to apply human-centered design techniques to empathize with users, execute experiments, and help design solutions that delight them! We expect experience in analysis, and strategic assessment. We support unique and independent thought and creativity, combined with pragmatic analytical rigor – with the ability to cultivate meaningful insights that inspire and inform our technical development.
- Team up with Product Owners and Architects to ensure high quality development of critical technical product artifacts – e.g. vision, roadmap, backlog, and solution blueprints.
- Engage skilled resources to develop and incubate the solution Minimum Viable Product and, when successful, continue to scale, launch and continually develop that solution to drive higher levels of community engagement and participation.
- For existing solutions, the Solution Engineer will work with existing Product Owners to continually evaluate and co-create product roadmaps in service of the community.
- Dedicated solution teams employing Agile best-practices will be selected to develop the solution per the product roadmap and deliver solutions to our patients and professionals.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of related business experience is required.
- An understanding of IT and cloud development practices is required.
- Hands-on coding experience is required. (Experience with any of Angular, REACT, HTML5, nodeJS, Jenkins, Kubernetes, AWS highly preferred).
- A strong IT background with a consistent record of delivering results is required.
- Agile development experience, SDLC methodology, risk management including Security is required.
- Working knowledge of Atlassian tools such as AgileCraft, Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo, Trello is preferred.
- Hands on understanding of Design Principles (User Interface and Business Process and Opportunity Mapping) is preferred.
- Experience with prototyping in Marvel, Protoshare, etc. is preferred.
- Experience working in an end-to-end team delivering continuous integration and development is preferred.
- Hands-on focused project management skills are preferred.
- Synthesize leadership and partner inputs into decisions, to lead medium to high level of complexity is required.
- Ability to estimate required effort for project objectives and prioritize work items appropriately is required.
- Ability to craft context around key business features and behaviors and present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language is required.
- Proven leadership, influencing skills, interdependent partnering skills, as well as critical thinking skills are required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills, strong negotiating skills, and motivating in a collaborative environment with exceptional service orientation are all requirements.
- This position is located in Skillman, NJ and may require up to 10% domestic / international travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)