Johnson & Johnson Careers
Team Leader, Trade Customization - Beauty East
Requisition ID: 6948180713
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Team Leader, Trade Customization located in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives every single day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Team Leader you will be responsible for the supply planning, timeline management, purchasing, assembly and distribution of promotional displays, and special pack projects while leading a staff of 1 to 3 direct reports.
- Manage the supply planning, timeline management, purchasing, assembly and distribution of promotional displays and special pack projects.
- Ensure that promotions are assembled on time, within budget and manufactured to GMP specifications and delivered to the distribution center and customer.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Trade Marketing, Supply and Demand Planning, Customer Logistics, Print Buying, and Display Contractors to forecast promotional volume and execute display programs.
- Interface with the New Product Introduction team to ensure promotional needs for new product launches are assessed and planned for in NPI master timelines and across the supply chain.
- Maintain employee development plans, performance reviews and succession plans for 1 to 3 employees, provide training and supervision and work across the team to drive organization design improvements for the department.
- Responsible for key performance metrics such as Customer Service, Forecast Accuracy, Inventory investment, and On Time project execution.
- Analyze internal capacity and develop plan to align supply and demand to meet specific customer requirements.
- Issue bid requests, obtain quotations, and negotiate costs from co-packing vendors for all promotional display and special pack programs. Drive costing process for displays including ensure quotes from suppliers are requested and obtained in a timely manner, optimize designs and value proposition/total cost for all promotional display and special pack programs.
- Recommend process improvements, and lead cross-functional and cross GBU projects to further support strategic initiatives within the trade customization realm.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required with a focused degree preferably in Business or Supply Chain; a Master’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in a supply chain/operations/customer development environment is required (i.e. Supply Chain, Project Management, Planning, Logistics, Forecasting, Distribution, Customer Development and/or Procurement).
- Trade Customization experience is preferred.
- Customer facing and customer centric experience is a plus.
- Experience in people management and talent development is desirable.
- Strong analytical skills with intermediate to advanced MS Excel is required; experience with macros, v-lookups, pivot tables are preferred.
- Strong knowledge in SAP APO, ECC, BW is preferred.
- Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training and/or certification is an asset.
- Experience in supplier relationship management or vendor management programs is preferred.
- This position may require up to 15% domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)