Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Administrative Assistant
Requisition ID: 6947180720
Ethicon, Inc., part of the Medical Device sector of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Sr. Administrative Assistant, Global Strategic Marketing (GSM) to be located in Somerville, NJ.
The Sr. Administrative Assistant will primarily support one Senior Director and 3 Directors in GSM. This position is generally varied, including complex administrative duties and project-oriented assignments requiring the use of sound judgment and discretion, independent assessment and resolution of complex situations/problems. This individual will have the ability to respond to shifting priorities and exercise independent discretion and judgment to solve complex problems regarding project, department or division related work.
Principal duties and responsibilities include prepare correspondence, agenda and other documentation as required; schedule meetings through Outlook, prepare domestic and international travel and corresponding visas, complete travel expense reports, and set up and arrange outside and visitor company visits, as well as LiveMeeting and Videoconferencing meetings; handling very confidential documents and materials; ordering departmental supplies and onboarding of new hires; prepare and reconcile purchase orders.
The Sr. Administrative Assistant may respond to routine correspondence under own signature or draft response for review on more complex and often confidential correspondence. This individual must have the ability to make last-minute changes to calendar due to shifting priorities. Make decisions without prior approval from assigned leaders. Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills are required in order to coordinate with other administrative staff to accomplish departmental activities.
- A minimum of a High School diploma is required.
- An Associate's degree or course-work toward a Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of administrative experience is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is required.
- Experience managing multiple complex calendars via Outlook is required.
- Demonstrated experience working with Ariba, entering and managing purchase orders, setting up contracts for HCPs, capital appropriations requests, as well as related accounts payable system is preferred.
- Experience working with external suppliers to manage invoicing, resolving mismatches, AP payouts and credits is preferred.
- Experience working with Concur or a related travel and expense reporting system is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Ethicon Inc. (6045)