Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Analyst, Business Unit
Requisition ID: 6944190613
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is searching for a Senior Analyst, Business Unit to be located in Raynham, MA or West Chester, PA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative, and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools, and biomaterials. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Senior Analyst provides wide range of business support including analysis and project management for business unit(s) required to enable business decision support and incentive compensation program administration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports Business Unit (BU) Manager in development and refinement of information required to provide meaningful insights and assessment of Incentive Compensation (IC) program effectiveness.
- Supports key cycle planning processes across wide range of partners and stakeholders, to include business planning/goal setting, quota management, representative/sales consultant plan design and modeling, and manager plan design and modeling.
- Assists Manager in supporting complex BU IC program projects.
- Supports development and delivery of compensation-related communications for assigned business units.
- Supports business-focused initiatives, projects and operations.
- Supports research and preparation of governance information for assigned business units.
- Supports assessment of program effectiveness through advanced modeling and analysis techniques.
- Partners closely with compensation system and administration analyst teams to ensure accurate system programming and delivery of compensation for assigned business units.
- Supports benchmarking of program competitiveness.
- May have cross-function (JJMD C&E) project ownership beyond assigned BU.
- And other tasks and duties, as assigned.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Advanced coursework, experience and/or training in advanced statistical/financial modeling is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years of incentive program work or similar work requiring financial, reporting and statistical acumen is required.
- Experience in analytics and modeling is highly preferred.
- Compensation experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated advanced skills in Microsoft Excel are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Power Point is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Access is preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are required.
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment and collaborate with teams is required.
- This position will be located in Raynham, MA or West Chester, PA and may require up to 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)