Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Marketing Education
Cincinnati, Ohio; Warsaw, Indiana; West Chester, Pennsylvania; Raynham, Massachusetts; Somerville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 6931180713
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Marketing Education to be located in Somerville, NJ, Cincinnati, OH, West Chester, PA, Raynham, MA, or Warsaw, IN.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Manager of Marketing Education, serves a critical role across J&J Medical Device as the lead for building training of Marketing competencies for Medical Device Marketing. The individual will work with individual franchises, regions and J&J companies to incorporate input and best practices to build various levels of learning across competencies. Launch Excellence and the continuous improvement of that competency will be a high focus area as this individual will work on the next version as well as the continued global deployment of that process. Lastly this individual will drive centralized communications for Marketing Education through the Medical Device & Marketing Education and Yammer sites. The role can be based in Somerville, NJ, Cincinnati, OH, Raynham, MA, Westchester, PA or Warsaw IN.
• Drive Adoption and Continuous Improvement of Launch Excellence (LEX)
• Work with regional leadership teams and governance councils to drive institutionalization of LEX process by leading meetings, offering support for deployment & gathering best practices.
• Update Version 2 to Version 3 and evaluate moving the Launch Excellence process to a web-based platform.
• Lead WW Launch Coach calls, support regional coaches and cross functional teams by attending and/or leading training with local marketers
• Lead and track training of Marketers & Launch Coaches globally.
• Activate Launch Excellence adoption & utilization with regional GES support by leading Monthly Regional meetings.
• Track LEX metrics by creating and maintaining MDLT and Major Launch list, and updating with new information as it becomes available.
• Lead Marketing Competency Training Curriculum Builds
• Develops learning plan for J&J Medical Device Marketing and works towards a blended learning approach for the marketing education curriculum
• Focuses on the on-going development of the J&J Medical Device Marketers and their learning journeys
• Works strategically with regional GES teams to build training curriculum for Marketing Competencies
• Deploy training curriculum through the Learning Journey development tool and the centralized communication hub of Medical Device & Marketing Education.
• Improves and centralizes communication and maximizes utility of Medical Device and Marketing Education site and Yammer as well.
• Evaluates new communication pathways to share best practices and increase communication strengthening the community of Marketers globally
• Manages portions of the marketing development budget
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. Advanced degree is preferred
• Minimum of six (6) years Marketing experience, with at least three (3) in brand/platform Marketing is required
• Successful product launch experience utilizing a proven framework is required
• Project management experience in leading large cross functional teams in high visibility projects is required
• Experience developing and documenting complex processes across a matrix environment is required
• Creation of brand strategy, value props, strategic and development plans related to Marketing is required
• Global Strategic Marketing and/or Training experience is required
• Experience in Medical Device industry is preferred
• Proven ability to understand business strategy and translate the strategy into solutions that support the company’s business goals is required
• High technological and business aptitude is required
• Strong influence management and communications skills is required
• Cross-functional project leadership experience is required
• Ability to demonstrate creative, practical problem-solving skills is required
• Demonstrated ability to develop internal networks is required
• Demonstrated ability to connect, shape, lead and deliver is required
• Big Picture Marketing Training certification is preferred
• Launch Excellence Training certification is preferred
• This position will be located in either Somerville, NJ, Cincinnati, OH, West Chester, PA, Raynham, MA, or Warsaw, IN and will require up to 20% domestic/international travel
North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)