Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager Orthopedic ASC Specialty Sales (Southeast, Central or Western US Region) - DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc.
Requisition ID: 6927190612
Manager Orthopedic Sales Specialist - (Southeast, Central or Western US Region) - DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc.
The Manager of Orthopedic ASC Specialty Sales is responsible for leading multiple selling initiatives across product categories, programs and solutions with a focus on the Orthopedic Ambulatory Surgery Center market. The Manager will play an important role coordinating customer engagement with the DPS Field Sales Organization, J&J medical device strategic customer and contracting teams.
This position reports into the Director, Orthopedic ASC Specialty Sales.
Responsible for collaborating with the Orthopedic Field sales organization to define ASC strategies and tactics to drive market growth. This role will serve as the ASC selling SME for our U.S. Orthopedic business and will be responsible for both strategic and tactical selling activities.
Provides insights to Regional Sales & Marketing Leaders & SCG leaders to develop region specific marketing and promotional plans for the segment in adherence to corporate standards and guidelines and works closely with Professional Education to develop educational programs that align with regional business plans and market needs.
College degree is required. MBA or advanced preferred.
5+ years total of progressive business experience in any of the following areas: Specialty Sales, Account management, Direct Sales, or a combination of experience in these functions.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a highly regulated industry is required.
- Orthopedic Experience preferred
- Significant and proven experience launching new products, services and programs is required.
- Knowledge of healthcare environment and medical device industry including U.S. payment reform; BPCI, and outpatient procedures is desirable.
- Experience and proven leadership in interacting with key customers and sales force is required.
- Position requires approximately 50% travel including weekends. Some travel will be necessary with as little one-week notice.
- English speaking/ writing is required.
- Alternative site of care/selling experience is preferred.
- Experience working in hospital/clinical/ASC setting is preferred.
- Must reside in Southeast, Central or western Region.
- Ability to collaborate effectively.
- Ability to management people.
- Ability to influence without authority.
- Ability to create alignment across various stakeholder groups.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to think strategically and be detailed when necessary.
- Ability to create a sense of urgency and drive results.
- Ability to keep the organization focused on customer needs.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)