Senior Lean Manufacturing Engineer
Your job alert was successfully created.
DePuy Synthes, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Lean Manufacturing Engineer.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
As a Senior Lean Manufacturing Engineer, you will:
• Lead, coordinate, and facilitate the implementation of Lean Manufacturing efforts.
• Coordinate and lead highly complex projects that include multiple aspects of the Lean Manufacturing initiatives such as; set-up reduction, workplace organization, standardized work, process / work flow improvements, visual management, value stream mapping, and cellular production processes.
• Conceive, develop, and implement Lean Manufacturing processes to improve efficiencies, increase productivity, and / or improve quality.
• Develop and implement layouts through the use of Lean Manufacturing concepts.
• Facilitate and support business process mapping teams across business to eliminate non-value added activities.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; a minor in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Business or related field and / or an advanced degree are preferred.
• Lean or Six-Sigma Black Belt Certification is preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years of process improvement experience is required.
• Project management and cost / benefit analysis experience is required.
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles including: Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen, One-Piece Flow, Kanban, Cellular Manufacturing, Six-Sigma, Set-up Reduction, and Visual Management is required.
• Must have the ability to write reports with technical emphasis.
• Proven initiative, creativity, assertiveness, and leadership abilities are required.
• Ability to work under pressure, achieving consistently high results through individual and team effort is required.
• Excellent interpersonal, influencing, communication, presentation, analytical and statistical, negotiating, and problem-solving / decision-making skills are required.
• Must have the ability to set priorities and achieve objectives.
• Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time to domestic and international destinations.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
DePuy Synthes Products, Inc (6149)