Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Manager, Medical Information
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 6903180322
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Associate Manager, Medical Information to be based in Fort Washington, PA and may require up to 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Associate Manager, Medical Information will be to manage aspects of Company Core Data Sheets (CCDS) development, maintenance and implementation of CCDSs for Medical Affairs. You will be responsible for activities such as retrieval, researching, and summarizing medical literature, review of internal clinical studies and global labels and participating in Labeling Sub-team (s) to create an initial or update an existing CCDS. You will work with the Medical Affairs Therapeutic Area Lead to provide oversight and manage the CCDS process and support from outsourced providers. In this position, you will be required to have accurate and efficient review of medical information while complying with regulatory requirements and company policies.
This position will also provide medical review and approval for non-promotional and promotional materials, documents and programs as required. Provides medical writing support for company core data sheets, drug safety analyses, and publications. This position requires accurate and efficient review of medical information while complying with regulatory requirements and company policies. This position requires accurate and efficient review of medical information while complying with regulatory requirements and company policies You will also provide oversight to activities and development of clerkship students and PharmD fellowship program.
In this exciting role you will:
- Develop and perform training for outsourced providers.
- Participate in process improvement work streams with Global Labeling Management and tracking and driving progress for each CCDS to ensure timelines are met.
- Provide knowledge support and clarification of science, as needed for CCDS and also provide medical review and approval for non-promotional and promotional materials, documents and programs as required.
- Support medical writing support for company core data sheets, drug safety analyses, and publications.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Professional Healthcare experience is also required.
- A Pharm D with 1 year of experience is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience is required.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is highly preferred
- Experience in Medical, Regulatory or Safety Departments with CCDS or labeling is preferred
- Project Management experience is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Ability to research and analyze scientific data, efficiently and systematically search, evaluate and use appropriate information sources and data-bases is required.
- Ability to facilitate decision making in collaboration with others, manage processes and provide instruction to professional employees on projects or initiatives is also required.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize responsibilities and meet deadlines is required.
- Must be able to work in a global environment.
- This position is based in Fort Washington, PA and may require approximately 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)