Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director A&D Methodology and Playbook
Requisition ID: 6885180712
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Director A&D Methodology and Playbook located in Skillman NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Johnson & Johnson Technology is recruiting for a Director A&D Methodology and Playbook. The Director A&D Methodology and Playbook reports to the IT VP A&D SL. The position is responsible for developing and documenting the process and methodologies required to integrate and separate business entities as part of the A&D process.
In this capacity, the Director A&D Methodology and Playbook will work with integrators, partners, Industry analyst and Community of practice leaders to continuously improve how we execute on Acquisitions and Divestiture both from a “What” and “How” perspective.
Furthermore, the Director A&D Methodology and Playbook will partner with Deal teams to capture Lessons learned, artifacts, accelerators and organize them in a way that is easily retrievable and leverageable across deals. The Director A&D Methodology and Playbook will act as a change agent by training newly created deal team on the playbook including lessons learned, pitfalls, successes etc. In this capacity the Director A&D Methodology and Playbook will ensure the more adequate format and media are used to distribute its content and ensure it is appropriately understood by the practioners. Furthermore, this role will serve as the point person for any deal seeking guidance on developing detail plans with business and IT interdependencies and milestone
The role requires active engagement and partnership with a variety of organizations within and outside Johnson and Johnson. This role will ensure the A&D playbook is a living tool actively sought and use by deal team within and outside of IT.
- Develop and document the processes and methodologies to support the A&D process from a “What” and “How” perspective.
- Collaborate with other J&J group for content development and ensure all deal teams needs are covered
- Prioritize the development of content on needs and contribution to A&D SL objective to accelerate and improve quality of transition.
- Work with and inform non-IT business partners of interdependencies with IT to ensure most effective planning and scheduling
- Develop collaboration tools, websites and repository required for the organization, storage and retrieval of these artifacts by JJT deal teams in a natural, user friendly way
- Organize and lead workshops and session to educate deal team on content to be leveraged
- Organize and lead workshop and lesson learned to capture and augment the playbook with new artifacts and accelerators
- Determine needs for pre-defined strategies and ensure they are documented and understood by the A&D JJT community
- Partner with deal team to understand pain point and develop process driven solution to alleviate them
- Act as single point of contact for all JJT A&D Methodology, process and artifacts
- Participate to external event and benchmarking activities to constantly improve on JJT A&D processes
- Develop a map of interdependencies between JJT groups and with functional areas
- Develops A&D Best Practice Processes for early stages of deals
- Implement lessons learned for each transaction and incorporate into enterprise processes for future improvements.
- Forge and maintain external networks to learn and inform improved practices.
- B.S. degree is required
- 10+ years preferred of relevant experience in managing large programs with high level of complexity.
- Experience with the A&D process.
- Experience developing playbooks, process design, continuous improvement and/or procedures for large programs is required.
- Experience designing and delivering training is preferred.
- Process engineering experience, writing SOPs, quality, technical writing,
- Demonstrate a continuous improvement mind-set
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. Effective collaborator and problem solver.
- Have a keen sense of organization and user-centered design
- Ability to set-up and facilitate cross-functional meetings to resolve issues in timely manners.
- Strong sense of curiosity
- Ability to compare methodologies and approach and make recommendations based on pre-defined criteria.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)