Johnson & Johnson Careers
SR MANAGER, GOVERNANCE & OPERATING MODEL
New Brunswick, New Jersey
IT Project Management
Requisition ID: 6881190207
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Sr Manager, Governance & Operating Model position located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
The Governance & Operating Model Sr Manager will be responsible to ensure the alignment of Global Services Strategy and Tactical Execution. He/she will define, design, and build an end-to-end governance to ensure continued efficiency and transparency in human capital, process, and technology areas for the GS organization, enabling strategic course inception. Governance model will include an improved quarterly business review process, design authority in run-state including location strategy, and a change control board to manage changes in the processes and systems.
This role will also ensure an adequate infrastructure is built to operationalize and enable adoption of end-to-end governance models for tactical decision making and to support the ongoing improvements, maintenance, and management of the models.
- Design, build, and implement a quarterly business review process, presentation format, and quarterly deliverable. Ensure alignment across Service Delivery Leads and other key GS stakeholders.
- In alignment and partnership with the GS and cross-functional stakeholders, design, develop, and implement a run-state design authority incorporating org & talent, location strategy and end-to-end processes.
- In alignment and partnership with the GS and cross-functional stakeholders, design, develop, and implement a change control board to manage changes in scope, schedule, or resources (human capital or $s) for projects and business as usual activities.
- Design and build a support infrastructure to keep Governance models up-to-date.
- Implement the various governance models and leverage the communications and presentation best practices to enforce stringently.
- Work closely with GS and cross-functional leadership to define project milestones, activities, and resource requirements.
- Provide oversight for quality assurance.
- Some of the key competencies crucial for success in this role include the following: Critical thinking and analytical skills, Planning and organizing, Decision-making, Communication skills, Influencing and leading, Delegation, Team work, Negotiation, Conflict management, Adaptability, Dealing with Ambiguity, and Stress tolerance, leadership courage.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required with an MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years related business experience.
- The candidate must have experience consulting with senior leadership teams, preferably in a shared service environment, to manage and prioritize projects and investments and subsequently design and implement integrated project plans to facilitate implementation.
- Working knowledge of organizational governance, business reviews, and tools and systems necessary to execute governance.
- The candidate must have a proven track record of influencing, and relationship building skills that inspire trust and quickly build credibility between key stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required to facilitate collaborations.
- This candidate will have proven experience driving progress and remaining focused under ambiguous and complex situations.
- In addition, this candidate will have strong consultant and leadership skills.
- Experience managing project budgets and resource allocation.
- Ability to work in New Brunswick, NJ and travel up to 25% both domestic and international.
- Analytical skills and an understanding of the service delivery organizational processes.
- Experience working with and managing consultants is strongly preferred.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
IT Project Management