Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Global Commercial S&OP Analyst
Requisition ID: 6879180323
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision is currently recruiting for a Global Commercial S&OP Analyst to be located in Santa Ana, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Vision, through its operating companies, is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses portfolio. In 2017, with the addition of Abbott Medical Optics, Inc., the Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision business, Johnson & Johnson invested further in eye health by expanding into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health. Serving more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries, Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to helping more people in more places improve or restore their sight. Dual headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, and Santa Ana, California, Johnson & Johnson Vision has more than 10,000 employees worldwide.
The Global Commercial S&OP Analyst will support the global S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) process, working closely with the regional commercial teams and supply chain. This position reports to the Senior Manager of Global Commercial S&OP.
- Analyze forecast accuracy throughout the business and identify opportunities to improve.
- Support capital equipment demand planning and drive toward a more accurate global aggregated forecast, working in conjunction with market forecasters and supply chain demand planning.
- Analyze business performance of the surgical global organization and identify successful strategies.
- Help ensure data alignment, consistent reporting, and a focus on improving and building out new capabilities, e.g., building a consolidated dashboard of information.
- Support data validation activities as required.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and insight development in support of current and future strategic initiatives.
- Support market development activities for growth in targeted markets including assessment, product & regional marketing strategy development, forecasting and overall coordination of market entry.
- Assigned key projects as needed within the Global Strategic Marketing Organization.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 4 years of experience, OR a Master’s Degree with 2+ years of experience.
- 2+ years progressive experience in an analytical role is required.
- Medical Device industry preferred.
- Must have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience with SAP, APO, BWP, Tableau and Alteryx preferred.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills with ability to interface with all levels of management.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)