Johnson & Johnson Careers
Quality Control Scientist II
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 6872180807
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Quality Control Scientist II in Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Quality Control Scientist II will:
- Provide testing, technical and troubleshooting support in the Quality Control laboratories.
- Handle the collection, processing, method development and testing of chemical components, bulk products, raw materials, packaging components, finished products, marketed product stability, in-process materials, scale up, validation and cleaning validations to conform with specifications and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Review and/or write the following documents: APR, SOPs, QSRs, Instrument qualification, protocol/report writing, trending and review/analysis of data.
- Perform statistical analysis in support of APRs, Stability, and Product Release.
- Possess foresight to recognize task needs and performs the trained task without the request of management.
- Possess thorough knowledge of SOPs, USP and other applicable pharmacopeia.
- Comply with cGMPs, safety training and regulations.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent degree) in Microbiology, Chemistry, Biology, Natural Science, Medical Technology, or related science is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of GMP/GLP quality control lab experience in a pharmaceutical, OTC and/or highly regulated environment is required.
- Experience with HPLC/UPLC testing methods is required.
- Must be capable of performing routine laboratory activities.
- Basic knowledge/exposure of a LIMS system is preferred.
- Position will be located in Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)