Johnson & Johnson Careers
Software Developer in Test
Requisition ID: 6870191007
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Software Developer in Test for our Tampa Development Center. The position is located in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
This role will operate in a scrum/agile team environment to define and implement solutions across all areas of J&J. This team is responsible for maintaining the highest levels of software testing and development practices, working towards continuous improvement of those practices, and maintaining and upgrading implemented systems.
- Design and develop well-structured test cases, execution of test plans, analyzing test case results, and reporting of test case results to achieve quality assurance and business value objectives.
- Develop automated test scripts for new features based on acceptance criteria and user stories during each development Sprint.
- Communicate test progress, test results, metrics and other relevant testing information to appropriate project stakeholders.
- Create and maintain testing processes, procedures, and documentation.
- Good communication, analytical & presentation skills, problem solving skills, learning attitude and demonstrated ability to work effectively with onshore teams.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related IT discipline required.
- A minimum of 3 years of manual testing experience of Web & Mobile applications is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of Test Automation Development experience with open source tools is required; Selenium, Java/Python preferred.
- A minimum 2 years of experience with Agile/Scrum & SDLC is preferred.
- This position is located in Tampa, FL and may require up to 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)