Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Analyst, US Market Insights
Requisition ID: 6870180322
Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, US Market Insights to support our Medical Devices business. This position will be located in Cincinnati, OH.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diagnostics, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices (MD) is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. Johnson & Johnson MD is currently $21 billion in Worldwide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
The Senior Analyst, Market Insights is responsible for executing secondary market research and analytics for US Market Insights within the Global Business Insights Center of Excellence team (GBI), in support of U.S. ETHICON platforms. This individual will serve as team support for data, analytics, and data visualization needs, as well as forecast model execution. He/she will work with GBI team members and marketing partners to analyze market share, sizing and procedural analysis as well as business plan forecast synthesis.
The Senior Analyst, Market Insights will require a high degree of business acumen and understanding, and must be able to proactively recommend tools and techniques to support secondary market sources, and marketplace understanding needs across the business. This individual will have responsibility for managing, prioritizing and executing strategic and tactical marketplace insight projects and activities. Additional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Inform and execute all secondary marketing research activities for the US Region
- With direction, demonstrate an ability to influence multiple stakeholders to ensure a high-level of team involvement in key business discussions
- Support US Region Insight Team in Secondary research insights and marketplace assessment solutions
- With flawless execution, this individual, will own secondary insight activities to drive success of the business
- Provide fact based insights and analytics programs to address strategic business needs
- Provide foundational learning that helps to ensure that new products are programs are grounded in understanding of marketplace dynamics
- With supervision, support education and dissemination of existing knowledge estate and market information for key business partners
- Support Manager and Director of U.S. Market Insights in data integration to form the Platform Knowledge Estate
- Partner with the Advanced Analytics team to support and maintain best in class analytical and marketplace assessment practices
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- A Degree in business, marketing, statistics, mathematics, and/or related field is preferred
- An Advanced Degree is preferred
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in secondary market research, forecasting, strategic insights, market research, business analytics, finance and/or a related field is required
- Experience in the medical device, hospital specialty, or healthcare field is preferred
- Proven track record of working in a matrix environment where a high degree of collaboration is required
- Excellent personal leadership, collaboration, communication and analytical skills are required
- Ability to support cross-functional teams is required
- Able to work on multiple projects with conflicting deadlines is required
- With supervision, ability to understand, translate and integrate marketplace data and secondary data tools into actionable insights to drive decision-making is required
- Expert knowledge of and experience with secondary market research tools (i.e. IMS, HPIS, Provider databases) and techniques is required
- Knowledge of primary marketing research, forecasting and competitive intelligence data is preferred
- Demonstrated success in creative problem solving and team partnership is required
- Strong project management skills are required
- Expert knowledge of and experience with Microsoft EXCEL are required
- Knowledge and experience with Tableau, or another analytical visualization tool(s) is required
- Knowledge and experience with SQL programming, advanced time series regression forecasting techniques, and strong data management skills are preferred
This position will be based in Cincinnati, OH and requires up to 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ethicon Endo Surgery Inc (6041)