Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Clinical Sales Specialist – San Francisco Bay Area, CA– Ethicon US LLC
Requisition ID: 6867180322
Ethicon US LLC, a part of the Global Surgery Group within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Clinical Sales Specialist located in San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
The Ethicon Surgical Care business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies—including sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars and synthetic mesh devices—that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. The Ethicon Surgical Care business combines products and services of two market-leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of open surgery. Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. was created 20 years ago in Cincinnati, Ohio, developing innovative devices that have driven the revolutionary shift from open to minimally invasive surgery that continues to lead the industry today. Learn more at www.ethicon.com, or follow us on Twitter @Ethicon
The Clinical Specialist reports to the Divisional Sales Manager (DSM) and is responsible for providing a high level of clinical and product expertise and customer service to current customers.
The role of the Clinical Specialist is to:
- Defend the business while also growing new business in key strategic product categories
- Partner with other relevant selling representatives within the division to increase sales and market share
- Collaborate with multiple business stakeholders, including Strategic Account Management, Professional Education, and other business alliances.
- Take sole responsibility for the defense and growth of accounts that do not represent targets for other selling representatives in the division.
- Must have strong clinical knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good overall business acumen (market understanding, business planning, time and territory management
- Ability to build value based customer relationships, results focused
- Ability to quickly build strong relationships with clinicians and non-clinician stakeholders and be able to collaborate with other J&J associates
- Must have the ability to work in a lab or an operating room environment
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office and Apple applications.
Please apply today to be considered for this position, or other positions in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
- An undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in an applicable field is required
- Minimum three years of relevant business and/or clinical experience is required
- Clinical operating room experience or medical device sales experience with documented performance is preferred
- The ability to work in a lab or operating room environment is required
- A valid driver's license issued in one of the 50 United States is required
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-California-San Francisco
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)