Johnson & Johnson Careers
Project Manager, Operations Excellence & Strategic Initiatives
Requisition ID: 6862190207
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C. Develops treatments that improve the health and lifestyles of people worldwide. Research and development areas encompass novel targets in neurologic disorders, gastroenterology, oncology, infectious disease, diabetes, hematology, metabolic disorders, immunologic disorders, and reproductive medicine.
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C. (JRD) a Johnson & Johnson company, is recruiting for an independent and self-motivated Program Manager to lead cross-functional improvement initiatives and associated change management activities. You will mainly support projects within Development Management Operation and Analytics organization (DMOA) and JRD to deliver on today’s promises and build JRD’s future.
You will also troubleshoot and work independently with senior key business partners including but not limited to GCDO, TAs, BRQC, PMO, Finance, and IT. Establish close relationships across Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to deliver broad-based value-creation for DMOA, JRD, and JnJ.
You will be a member of the Operation, Portfolio, and Strategy (OPS) organization and will collaborate with its leadership team to identify and lead improvement initiatives to improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness. Your primary duties will span Strategic Initiatives; Portfolio Management, and Continuous Improvements.
Working in partnership with the OPS Leadership and project teams, we will:
- Establish flexible project management model to support various types of projects
- Optimize your project portfolio to ensure timely value creation
- Lead project teams and provide global cross-functional operational leadership and management
- Connect with functional teams and build successful partnership
- Nurture high performance team culture
Bachelor degree in life sciences, organizational management, or business administration is required. Ph.D. or Master’s degree in life sciences or business is desirable.
- Proven ability to facilitate discussions and workshops, influence teams without formal authority, transform conflicts to collaboration opportunity,
- Strong oral and written communication skills to sell ideas, enlist advocates, and encourage action
- Successful experience leading global, cross-functional, and virtual teams
- At least 5 years of pharmaceutical industry experience, with 3 years’ experience in project management and team leadership
- Advanced technology, AI, Machine learning, and Data Sciences knowledge
- PMP, Green Belt Certificate, and MBA degree and preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, primarily domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)