Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Brand Manager FMT (Face Moisture Treatment) for Neutrogena GFO
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 6862181107
NEUTROGENA®, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an Associate Brand Manager FMT (Face Moisture Treatment) GFO, located in New Brunswick, NJ.
NEUTROGENA® develops, manufactures and markets premium skin and hair care products sold worldwide and recommended by medical professionals. The product line includes facial cleansers and moisturizers, sun protection, acne, cosmetics, body moisturizers and washes, shampoo, and other hair and skin care products.
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products
The Associate Brand Manager position is a key strategic role within the Global Franchise Organization (GFO). This position reports into the Brand Manager for Global NEUTROGENA® FMT.
The Associate Brand Manager will lead key innovation development and new product deployment tied to the Global NEUTROGENA® Sun Care strategy and will be a critical link to inform the global brand strategic plan development.
SPECIFICALLY, THE ASSOCIATE BRAND MANAGER WILL:
- Supporting the Brand Manager with: Management, planning, and execution of long-term strategy and pipeline.
- Partner with Brand Manager, GSI, category and region brand leads to discover breakthrough consumer and category insights and trends to define the global category strategy and pipeline
- Contribute to envisioning and delivering growth opportunities through strategy, new product development, non-innovation growth/ commercial innovation, and integrated marketing communication for strategic launches
- You will analyze and report on global marketplace trends to become an authority in the category.
- You will lead cross-functional teams including project management, sales, finance, operations, R&D, and other functions necessary to move projects through the product development cycle.
- Develop transferable success models across countries, transferring findings and best practices globally in partnership with the Global Franchise Leadership Team.
- Requires BA/BS in Marketing or a related business field, an MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of dynamic marketing experience or a combination of sales and marketing experience is preferred.
- Consumer Packaged Goods marketing experience is preferred
- Experience working in a global organization and collaborating with regional groups is preferred.
- Experience in Beauty categories is a plus.
- New product development experience strongly preferred.
- Candidates must have good communication , persuasion and influencing skills, be able to work in a team environment, and be customer/market oriented
- Ability to work within and lead a cross functional team is required.
- Strong business analytics, consumer insights development, understanding of core marketing levers is required.
- Project management capabilities – ability to handle complex project workstreams across multiple dimensions, regions, time zones and various partners.
- Demonstrated leadership and delivery of consistently strong results in previous experience.
- Position requires up to 20% domestic and global travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)