Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Titusville, New Jersey
Legal (Non Attorney)
Requisition ID: 6862180322
Johnson & Johnson Law Department is currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to provide general contracting support for Janssen Research & Development, LLC.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The Contracts Manager will:
• Be responsible for providing practical and timely guidance on contract related issues escalated by the R&D procurement teams and for the management, drafting and negotiation of contracts necessary for a global research and development organization with a primary focus on supporting Janssen Research & Development in the United States.
• Work closely with the Law Department and business teams to draft and negotiate agreements including Service Agreements, Master Service Agreements, Research Collaboration Agreements, Research Funding Agreements, Material Transfer Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Clinical Supply Agreements and other research related contracts, training materials, templates and supporting documents such as Alternate Clause (Fallback) guidance.
• Work closely with legal and business contacts to resolve specific issues raised during contract negotiations.
• A Juris Doctor Degree is required.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience supporting agreements in the healthcare sector or other technology and innovation driven sectors is required.
• Experience drafting and negotiating agreements such as Service Agreements, Master Service Agreements, Research Collaboration Agreements, Master Service Agreements, Material Transfer Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, and other research-related contracts, support materials and training documents is required.
• Must possess an understanding of the contracting process and working with internal constituents and third parties with creativity and judgment relative to executing jobs.
• Must be computer proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as contracting process related software.
• Must demonstrate the ability to read and interpret legal language, including identifying and mitigating risk/exposure points.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently, strong negotiation and interpersonal skills are required.
• Must possess the proven ability to develop effective interdependent partnering relationships with the ability to collaborate with business partners and clients effectively, spending the appropriate amount of time listening to their concerns and needs showing respect and valuing their roles and ensuring that their needs and business goals are met in a timely and effective manner.
• Must exhibit a high level of integrity and willingness to challenge stakeholders on issues arising through the contracts process with the ability to work with minimal supervision or direction using a high degree of independent analytical judgment.
• Must possess strong verbal and written skills, including the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with others at all levels of the organization.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Legal (Non Attorney)