Johnson & Johnson Careers
Immunology Sales, Specialist (Dermatology) – Toronto, North – Janssen Inc. - Contract
Requisition ID: 6858180712
Janssen Inc., a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an Immunology Sales Specialist (Dermatology) for a contract role in the Toronto – North territory, which includes North York, Barrie, Mississauga, Thunder Bay and Sudbury. This is a 14-month contract role.
As a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, Janssen Inc. is dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs in pain management, psychiatry, oncology, psoriasis, virology, anemia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, dementia, gastroenterology and women’s health. Driven by our commitment to the passionate pursuit of science for the benefit of patients, we work together to bring innovative ideas, products and services to patients around the world.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Achieve sales and business objectives (sales & share targets) for assigned brands/indications through customer interactions via 1:1, group selling activity, and CHE activity within the designated territory.
- Leverage strong analytical insight, innovative & strategic thinking in order to deliver customer value.
- Become an expert in identifying key business drivers for the specified region/customer group, and how to effectively plan and invest against those identified drivers as articulated in a prepared formalized territory business plan.
- Leverage strong analytical insight, innovative & strategic thinking in order to deliver customer value while demonstrating customer engagement in selecting the appropriate mix of activities.
- Become an acknowledged expert in the business within his/her assigned territory by understanding fully the healthcare environment (including customers, products, competitive set, and regulatory).
- Develop a complete understanding of health care delivery within the assigned region and how to position the assigned products based on customer needs.
- Provide technical and educational support to HCP customers.
- Collaborate with business partners in Sales, Marketing, Medical Education, New Business Development, and MGA to plan and co-ordinate meetings, symposia and other CME & congress related activities. Collaborate with colleagues to consolidate plans aimed at addressing customer and organizational needs that optimize patient experience.
- A minimum of a University degree is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of proven track record of sales success in the pharmaceutical industry is required. Five years of success selling in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Experience calling on Dermatologists and/or other immunology specialists is preferred.
- Strong customer focus and collaboration skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability (with supportive examples) in business planning skills. including: customer engagement, critical thinking, analytical and entrepreneurial mindset are required.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications is required.
- A demonstrated learning agility is required.
- A high level of business integrity and ethics is required.
- Valid driver's license is required.
- This position is located in Toronto North and covers accounts in North York, Barrie, Mississauga, Thunder Bay and Sudbury. This territory requires approximately 15% of travel.
- Experience in project oriented selling situations in a high incentive and individual performance culture is preferred.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive
Janssen Inc. (7710)