Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Analyst, Payroll Compliance
Requisition ID: 6854190611
Johnson & Johnson Global Services in NA is currently recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Payroll Compliance located in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
You will be responsible to provide strong leadership and influencing skills in the overall execution of the newly established Global Compliance Payroll function. You will report to the Global Finance Compliance Senior Manager who is currently based in Tampa.
The Payroll delivery organization within Global Services provides accounting services that span across the following key controls: Master File Maintenance, Payroll Processing, Benefits, Reconciliations, Journal Entries, Payroll Cutoff, Sales Commissions, Interfaces, and User Access /SOD. These services are provided through resources deployed in approximately 78 countries across the globe. You will be focused on providing compliance leadership to those respective countries by ensuring all Compliance Requirements are met that are owned per the compliance taxonomy. You will partner with the Regional Compliance Team, HR and HRIT Shared Services, Senior Leadership, Corporate Internal Audit (CIA), and External Auditors.
- Ability to work effectively through others to deliver process improvement within compliance, drive standardization, as well as ensure engagement and alignment with all key stakeholders
- Execution of compliance responsibilities between GS Compliance Payroll, Corporate Internal Audit, HR, HRIT, and Operations within the following compliance areas: Training & Awareness, Advisory & Consultation, Audit Support, SOX 404 Activities, Corrective Action / Design of Controls, Operational Activities, and User Access Management
- Manage payroll SOX and internal/external audit compliance
- Drive the execution of the SOX Program (404), specific to remediation of control gaps
- Support internal audits, external audits (PwC) and government audits
- Partner with HR Operations and IT on policies, procedures and service delivery strategies across the organization within developed Governance Boards
- Liaison with Operating Companies to discuss escalated compliance payroll related issues, policies, procedures and make recommended adjustments as necessary
- Role modeling our Credo behaviors and delivery on our Credo Commitments. Living and modeling We Belong
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, a focused degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, HR compliance, or related business field is preferred
- A minimum of four (4) years related experience is required
- MBA, CPA, CIA, CMA, or equivalent is preferred
- Experience executing compliance payroll activities within large multi-state companies is required
- Experience leading & executing compliance programs is required
- Demonstrated experience collaborating cross-functionally for payroll-led initiatives is required
- Highly organized with the ability to lead change while maintaining day-to-day operations
- Ability to think critically and make effective decisions in high-pressure environment is preferred
- Comfortable in handling ambiguity and fluid situations, demonstrating a pragmatic approach is preferred
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple priorities & projects through successful delivery & implementation is required
- Ability to interact skillfully and confidently with internal stakeholders and colleagues to develop ideas, identify opportunities, influence outcomes is required
- Experience with an ERP system (Payroll modules of SAP preferred) is preferred
- Ability to excel in a team environment using conflict resolution; problem solving, strong leadership, modeling and facilitation skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time domestically and/or internationally may be required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)