Johnson & Johnson Global Services is recruiting for a Finance Compliance Manager located in Jacksonville, FL to support the J&J Vision business, including Vision Care and Vision Surgical.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Effective Risk Management execution through minimization of financial and operational risks associated with the internal control environment, along with the design and implementation of internal controls by providing recommendations for continuous process and control improvements. This includes:
- Execute of due diligence reviews to ensure successful transition of key control activities from acquisitions and existing MRC’s to Global Services centers in accordance with the three-tier end state model.
- Managing audit support successfully through strong partnerships with business unit finance, internal audit team, and external auditors to ensure SOX 404 program requirements are timely met. This includes execution of SOX 404 testing and review and coordination of internal and/or external audits as well as leading remediation efforts for exceptions identified.
- Advise and consult process owners on control requirement expectations and related execution across the various workstreams (e.g. Account to Report, Invoice to Cash, Procure to Pay, etc.) to create and maintain a strong internal control environment across all Management Reporting Companies (“MRC’s”) supported by Global Services. Develop and provide ongoing robust compliance training to all levels of Finance and Operations personnel on Sox Documentation, testing, and ensuring consistency and quality.
- Oversight of corrective action plans and driving to closure with finance management. Collaborate with various levels of management to drive the standardization of key controls/ processes/ documentation and keeping management informed of compliance-related risks and opportunities.
- Facilitate user access management processes and controls in coordination with centralized IT functions for all ERP’s supported.
- Recommending new and more efficient ways of meeting our SOX compliance requirements.
- Support new system implementations and system enhancements.
- Participate and deliver on global compliance projects and/or initiatives (e.g. Global Desktop Procedures, local Standard Operating Procedures, Control Optimization, etc.)
- Partner with the Global Compliance Team in driving consistency and standardization of controls and processes as it relates to J&J’s end state model.
- Train and lead team of Leads, Seniors, and Staff through formal mentoring, feedback and training to ensure proper development and succession within J&J. This requires the ability to communicate effectively as certain team members will be based in various locations ,
- Perform other ad hoc responsibilities as required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required with a preference for a specialization in Accounting or Finance.
- A minimum of 8+ years of Financial and/or Audit experience with at least 2-3 of those years in financial compliance or audit roles as well as finance leadership roles.
- Experience in the assessment of internal controls and communication of audit findings to others clearly and accurately in non-technical terms.
- Experience interacting with all levels of management collaboratively with the ability to influence without authority.
- Strong, effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of end to end business processes.
- Proven skills in effectively managing change, resourceful and independent, with experience working in a large, complex and rapidly changing environment.
- Certification in one of the following professional certifications: CPA, CIA, CMA. CISA, or CFE.
- Demonstrated experience in complex accounting and internal control skills.
- People management experience.
- Solid SAP and JDE Knowledge.
- Robotic Process Automation experience.
- Ability to travel, up to 10%, as needed.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)