Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
DREXEL CUSTOMER QUALITY INVESTIGATION ENG CO-OP
Requisition ID: 6845171212
DePuy Synthes, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Customer Quality (CQ) Investigation Engineer Co-op located in West Chester, PA to support the Customer Quality (CQ) Investigation Engineering Group.
The DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offers an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our implants and instruments are used by orthopedic surgeons to treat patients with conditions resulting from traumatic injuries, degenerative diseases, deformities, and sports related injuries. Our environment is entrepreneurial, learning-driven, and is as challenging as it is rewarding.
The CQ Investigation Engineer will:
- Conduct complaint investigations including: triage of incoming complaints, documenting requirements for evaluations and investigations, conducting investigations and communications of performance and safety issues.
- Initiate projects involving failure investigations, root cause analysis using appropriate investigative techniques and statistical methods
- Summarizes the results of data analysis and investigations into clear, concise complaint documentation and presents and develops reports for peers, cross-functional teams and management.
- Work with manufacturing, Research & Development (R&D), Medical Affairs, and international affiliates as required.
- Interface with key business partners including R&D, Operations, Post Market Risk Management and Surveillance, Quality, Regulatory and Compliance, to insure complete and thorough investigations.
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Materials Engineering Degree(s).
- The successful candidate will have strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills, and should be observant and be able to think creatively.
- The candidate should have an interest in biology, materials science, or medical device design and testing.
- Candidates must be available to work Full-time (40 hours/week).
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Demonstrated leadership is preferred.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team.
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (including a high proficiency with generating pivot tables and graphs), and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Candidates with academic and/or industrial clinical trial experience are strongly preferred.
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is strongly preferred.
- Participation in campus/community service activities is desired.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)