Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional Business Director, Cardiovascular & Metabolism (CVM) – Southeast-(AL/GA/SC/FL) - Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Requisition ID: 6838191004
Janssen Pharmaceutical Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Regional Business Director, Cardiovascular & Metabolism (CVM) Sales Force to support the Southeast region.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
As Region Business Director (RBD) you will be:
- Strategically leading a team of District Managers, Health System Managers, and Cardiovascular & Institutional Specialists within an assigned geographical region, who all call on those regional Health Care Providers in support of Janssen Pharmaceuticals products
- Developing and executing business plans, customized to meet region's needs, while aligning to company, franchise, and brand strategies, and delivers compliant product sales growth and volume objectives, as well as effectively addressing the unique needs of the regional marketplace.
- Leading the hiring and selection of new staff; motivating, mentoring, developing, and retaining a diverse team of individuals who are technically able and who consistently execute the strategies of the business plan to deliver positive business results.
- Utilizing technology including the computer and internet applications to optimize efficiency, planning and coordination of efforts.
- Identifying and coordinating resources; monitoring operating expenses; and maintaining key relationships that are critical for achieving growth and profitability targets, regardless of market conditions.
- Elevating the region's sales teams to a higher performance, outcomes-focused, organization where Diversity & Inclusion are valued, and where the team’s skills, knowledge, and abilities continually evolve to meet future needs.
- Developing and applying next-generation analytics, knowledge of the marketplace, clinical, and customer expertise.
- Coordinating efforts with business partners across the region and across accounts to deliver Customer Excellence
- Coordinating selling activities; reducing redundancy; and achieve sales quotas, market share, growth, and other key sales metrics.
- Managing a team of leaders. All levels of leadership are responsible for developing their team members to expand their skill sets, improve performance, maintain motivation and high levels of engagement.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required while a Master’s Degree in a related field or an MBA is preferred
- Prior experience in people management is required
- At least seven (7) years of related healthcare industry experience (Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device) is required
- At least five (5) years of cross-functional experience in key Commercial roles (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Access/Payer, Marketing, Analytics, Business Development etc.) with proven commercial capabilities is required
- A deep understanding of the key stakeholders within the stated region is strongly preferred
- The ability to maximize business opportunities and insights as well as strong ability to innovate, collaborate, and deliver results, are required.
- Must live in the geography, or be willing to relocate to it; and possessing the ability to travel up to 50% (including overnights and/or weekends) is required
- Cross-functional experience (beyond Sales and Sales Learning & Development) and Direct In-Line Marketing and/or Strategic Marketing experience is preferred
- Related therapeutic areas expertise (including Cardiovascular, Diabetes or Pain Management) is preferred
- Proven leadership skills consistent with the J&J Leadership Imperatives (Connect / Shape / Deliver / Lead) is preferred
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
North America-United States-Florida, North America-United States-Georgia, North America-United States-South Carolina
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (6062)