Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
UI DEVELOPER, DIGITAL ROBOTIC SURGERY
Requisition ID: 6828180322
DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for UI Developer, Digital Robotic Surgery to be located in Providence, RI.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Software UI Developer, Digital Robotic Surgery will be responsible for combining the art of design with programming. This role will be responsible for working closely with UX Designers, Human Factors and Software Engineers to translate UI/UX wireframes, and usability requirements into acutal code that produces the visual elements of applications. The role will work to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Proficient understanding of
- Strong software engineering skills: modular design, data structures, and algorithms
- Rapid prototyping and understanding of design best practices
- Experience with big data technologies is a plus
- This position may require up to 15% travel and is located in Providence, RI.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience as a UI designer
- A Bachelor's degree is required; A Bachelor’s degree in IT, business, or in Computer Science is preferred.
- A minimum 3+ years’ experience creating software uis, including prototypes or wire-frames,
- A portfolio or samples of work showing relevant experience, please add link to resume.
- A minimum 2+ years of related work experience in Visual/Information Design, UI/UX, or IxD.
United States-Rhode Island-Providence
North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)