Johnson and Johnson is recruiting for a Manufacturing Systems Lead, to be based at any J&J site in US, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland or Ireland.
A phenomenal opportunity has opened up in the Supply Chain Systems and Solution MAKE Design Team organization for a Manufacturing Systems Lead, in this role the successful candidate will be responsible for driving critical Manufacturing Systems capabilities and supporting the design, deployment, and governance of the Manufacturing Systems Global Templates, standards and projects primarily in the ISA Level 3 layer.
- Ensuring the As-Is and To-Be process flows, and transactions are mapped and conform with the agree business and process reference architecture:
- Identifying, aligning, detailing, and ensuring compliance with configuration standards for advanced Manufacturing Systems design activities.
- Develop Manufacturing Capabilities and Business practice process capabilities and conduct segment capability gap assessments.
- Align with Supply Chain Master Data Management on execution specific data standards.
- Demonstrate new solutions, estimate standard benefits, structure business simulation, and act as change champion to ensure process adoption.
- Ensure documentation, SCSS Standards and business process design, testing and delivery follow SDLC agile delivery methodology.
- Support preparation and delivery of project deployment testing, training, and work instructions.
- Participate in compliance inspections for topics related to MAKE systems.
- Define execution process roles and ensure global alignment for security and controls administration.
- Support issue resolution, process adoption, and value realization during and after project business ramp-up.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- MBA in addition to a BA/BS in Business, Maintenance Management, Engineering or Process Automation is preferred
- Area of Study: Process Operations, Engineering, Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years Related Industry Experience: Healthcare, consumer good, digital operating frameworks
- Understanding of Supply Chain technologies and end-to-end business process is required.
- Confirmed understanding of the key MAKE Applications found within JJSC (Maximo & ERM (Neo) Camstar, Pas-x, etc.).
- Good knowledge of MES integration with ERPs and automation systems required.
- Experience in developing master batch records (MBRs) to reflect the manufacturing process and master recipes required.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiating and strong leadership skills.
- Confirmed hands-on project management/delivery is required.
- Demonstration of effectively working remotely with business partners, in across multiple organizations across the globe is required.
- Validated ability to influence and collaborate to get results is required.
- Change leadership expertise is preferred.
- Process re-engineering experience is preferred
- Completed a full life cycle of MAKE implementations with Manufacturing Systems and/or other ERP Systems for the relevant process area in the life sciences industry.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills required. Experience authoring functional specifications and translating those requirements to the technical team is preferred. Experience developing test scripts and test plans is preferred
- Experience working in an FDA regulated environment with an emphasis on Validation & Compliance of systems and processes is preferred.
- Knowledge of technology development and validation, including design of experiments and statistical analysis, is preferred.
- Completed a full life cycle and Execution system implementation with Manufacturing Systems or other ERP Maintenance Management Systems for the relevant process area in the life sciences industry is preferred.
- Experience working with multiple franchises and sectors within J&J is helpful.
- Critical thinking – perspective on Make related business processes and models
- Expertise in business processes within NPI, Make and Quality execution required
- Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency – ability to work against tight timelines
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater-
North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Ireland
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)