Johnson & Johnson Careers
Executive Administrative Associate
Requisition ID: 6818191004
Ethicon Endo- Surgery, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an Executive Administrative Associate to be located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The Ethicon business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies—including sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars and sealing devices—that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. The Ethicon business combines products and services of two market-leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of open surgery.
Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. was created 25 years ago in Cincinnati, Ohio, developing innovative devices that have driven the revolutionary shift from open to minimally invasive surgery that continues to lead the industry today.
The Executive Administrative Associate is responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to R&D Surgical Robotics VPs.
- Performing project coordination duties and administrative support:
- Complex and highly fluid calendar coordination, including scheduling and arranging meetings with internal and external partners
- Preparing documents of a highly confidential and sensitive nature such as presentations, memos and correspondence, expense reports
- Closely partnering with internal teams to create and distribute pre-reads and training materials complex domestic and international travel arrangements
- Event coordination and logistics
- Proficiency at utilizing and innovating on current technology platforms, including Office 365 – One Drive, Teams, SharePoint Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, web page navigation, Concur Expense, Concur Travel, Yammer, Skype, WebEx (BT meetings), Jabber, Global Connect, AskGS, Workday, Our Source, Ariba, e-marketplace, Aravo
- Managing hospital credentialing accounts and records
- Knowledgeable of the Health Care Compliance / Health Care Professional process
- Coordinating and administering any statements of work and purchase orders. Developing periodic reporting and communicating purchase order status reports
- Maintain divisional information, corporate knowledge and organizational charts
- Fostering positive relationships while interacting with staff and various levels of management from within and outside of Johnson & Johnson.
- Building strong relationships at all levels of the organization to ensure efficient and effective partnership encouraging an atmosphere of engagement. As well as with Executive Admins of other management team members.
- Achieving results in the absence of day-to-day guidance
- Maintaining strict confidentiality and exercising independent discretion and judgment to solve complex problems
- Other responsibilities may be assigned
- A minimum of a high school diploma is required, an Associate's or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- A minimum of six (6) years of experience supporting senior management is required
- Ability to anticipate executive needs and collect or prepare information for executive review and action, with strong organizational skills and attention to detail is required
- Ability to prioritize, maintain confidentiality, and operate with poise and professionalism in a complex, high-profile, and rapidly changing environment is required
- Computer and systems savvy and foundational strength at process improvement and financial analysis is preferred
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, collaboration, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sound judgment and discretion with ability independently to assess and resolve complex situations and shift priorities as the need arises is required
- Challenges the status quo, looks for and adopts best practices, embraces change is preferred
- Demonstrates efficiency and comfort in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time may be required
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ethicon Endo Surgery Inc (6041)