Johnson & Johnson Careers
Quality Engineer, Program
Requisition ID: 6803190611
Johnson & Johnson Vision Surgical (JJVS) is recruiting for a Program Quality Engineer (Quality Engineer) located in JJVS is Milpitas, California.
Are you ready to impact the world?
If you want to leave your personal mark and be valued for who you are, Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
JJVS designs, manufactures, and distributes products for the surgical treatment of anterior segment ophthalmic disorders, most notably cataract removal. Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision goal is improving sight throughout a patient’s lifetime. J&J Surgical Vision is well positioned to address a full range of vision health needs for global markets: The No. 2 global provider of CATARACT products and a leader in presbyopia-correcting IOLs, the Global REFRACTIVE (LASIK) market leader, all supported with a CONSUMER EYE HEALTH diverse portfolio of solutions and drops. Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision has operations in the United States, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe/Middle East/Africa regions. Research, innovation and new-product development are the focus of our organization. Our associates around the world are committed to expanding our brands and fortifying our position as the worldwide leader in the industry.
The Quality Engineer will be responsible for functioning as an integral member of a team in support of manufacturing and quality compliance. Provides technical support and analysis of product quality issues related to a variety of capital equipment for Johnson and Johnson products. Generate plans to resolve the overall number of quality issues identified during product installation.
Your main areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
• Integrity and behavior based on the Credo Ethical actions at all levels in the activities.
• Own non-conformance and CAPA activities
• Complete root cause investigations and corrective actions from a variety of sources including incoming inspection, manufacturing, field service and complaints.
• Utilize or Analyze collected data for opportunities of improvement
• Actively participate on team projects in a structured business environment aligned with internal company policies, procedures and applicable regulatory requirements.
• Monitor and report performance & quality metrics and support product/process improvements.
• Track and report progress across projects by reviewing schedules and due dates, identifying risks, and assisting teams with contingency plans.
• Search for creative solutions that can improve the way of doing things. see the possibilities; willing to experiment; pursue new ideas; pleasant with ambiguity and uncertainty.
• Adheres to environmental policy, procedures, and supports department environmental objectives.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
AMO Manufacturing USA, LLC (6240)