Johnson & Johnson Careers
Account Executive-Surgical Vision-Alberta
Requisition ID: 6790190206
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Account Executive in Alberta Canada.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery with, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Leader in Premium IOL and TECNIS brand. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Account Executive (AE) will:
- Achieves assigned sales goals through execution of marketing plans. Demonstrates an independent, creative, and consultative/value based sales approach to selling IOLs, Phaco equipment, viscoelastics and surgical adjuncts. Selling time for IOLs, Phaco and adjuncts are consistent with current year marketing plan.
- Provides expert product knowledge with regard to surgical and refractive techniques, technical product support, in-service programs and innovative educational programs. Prepares and provides detailed sales/procedural/financial presentations to new and existing customers.
- Leverages and effectively utilizes all other resources and sales personnel and strategic partners to enhance field productivity.
- Utilizes Customer Resource Management System and computer hardware/software to enhance productivity. Prepares and submits on a timely basis all reports requested by management and marketing through use of email.
- Effectively manages field assets to include IOL consignments, product samples, surgical instruments, Phaco demonstration equipment/accessories and computer hardware/software.
- Work within an assigned annual budget and ensure compliance with applicable corporate goals, policies, and procedures
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of cataract surgery and JJSV portfolio
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- A Minimum of 3 years sales or related business experience
- Med Device sales with an equipment emphasis is desired.
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of the Surgical Cataract Business.
- Knowledge of Capital and Consumable selling cycles and processes
- Proven ability to consistently meet and attain Quota.
- Experience working in an Operating Room and familiarity with OR etiquette are required.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is important to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
AMO Canada Company (7037)