Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Innovation Management Lead
Requisition ID: 6786180321
DePuy Synthes, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an Innovation Management Lead in Warsaw, IN.
DePuy Synthes, Inc. develops and markets products under DePuy Orthopaedics, Inc., DePuy Spine, Inc., Codman & Shurtleff, Inc. and DePuy Mitek. Among these are products for reconstructing damaged or diseased joints; repairing and reconstructing traumatic skeletal injuries; facilitating the treatment of spinal disorders and deformity; surgical treatment of neurological and central nervous system disorders, and sports medicine devices for the treatment of soft tissue injuries. DePuy has three main locations: Warsaw IN, Raynham MA and Leeds, UK. DePuy is one of the largest businesses within Johnson & Johnson.
This role involves overall responsibility for Innovation Management at site level which mainly involves leading the deployment, integration and management of the Continuous Improvement and Innovation (CI2) process - a structured framework to generate and transform ideas into executable projects.
- Key partner to local leadership team in prescribing optimal return from project activity.
- Governance of the end-to-end innovation lifecycle portfolio – ideas, feasibility, implementation.
- Ensuring the site long-term project pipeline is secured through active feasibility projects that are aligned to overall business strategy and technology roadmaps.
- Supports Instantis adoption for managing project and portfolio data.
- Provides a management tracking and reporting system, enabling data mining and report generation.
- Utilizes and promotes best practices to promote the generation, sharing and selection of innovative ideas.
- Owner of reporting on defined engineering metrics - project spend, resource loading, savings pipeline.
- Coordinates idea generation and sharing activities/methods and associated knowledge management.
- Site level idea selection, feasibility and implementation project prioritization, risk assessment and resource management.
- Site deployment and management of CI2 tools, templates and methodology.
- Ensure consistent site adoption of Instantis for management of project and portfolio data.
- Site owner of FPX project management methodology.
- Alignment of site project pipeline to global Engineering Virtual Teams technology roadmaps and driving feasibility activity.
- Provides support for project planning, development and implementation.
- Supports Project/Portfolio Leaders in constructing project business cases.
- Training, coaching and mentoring fellow employees in areas pertaining to the job responsibilities.
- Works and communicates well with others in a team environment.
- Participates in and understands all compliance related activities pertaining to the role.
- Follows all local laws and policies and maintains the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Follows appropriate safety practices in order to prevent accidents to self or others.
- Demonstrates history of positive interpersonal skills showing courtesy, tact, and understanding in interactions with co-workers, even under stressful circumstances.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 6 years of related experience required.
- Project/Portfolio Management experience is required.
- A focused BioE, ME, EE, Computer Science, Supply Chain Management, Lean Operations, Physics or related degree is preferred.
- Project Management qualification/certification preferred
- Previous experience in regulated industry preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record in leading significant project and/or change initiatives that have delivered breakthrough results for an organization is highly preferred.
- Strong cross-functional business acumen and proven track record in the delivery of cross functional projects.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)