J&J Financial Solutions and Technology (FST) is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Global Account to Report Solution Architect to lead the development of the new Account to Report (A2R) Processes and the Common Information Model (CIM) ensuring end to end A2R process design and technology integration . The role will be based in New Brunswick NJ and may require up to 25% travel (domestic/international).
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.1 billion in 2019 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Manager, Global A2R Solution Architect will be part of the Close Consolidations and External Reporting (CCER) workstream under EPM and partner closely with both the CCER team and the Central Finance (CFIN) project team in supporting validating and finalizing A2R data requirements to support the development of the CIM. This role will ensure that the A2R needs of the base business as well as the future needs as outlined in the Conceptual Design Document are adequately reflected and addressed in the CIM. As the CIM is subsequently developed, this role will serve as the conduit back to the CCER workstream of the EPM program to ensure awareness of key aspects related to the CIM and facilitate resolving action items occurring during development which require CCER project engagement.
This individual will report to the A2R GPO/ CCER Project lead and be accountable for the identification and development of both detailed interim and end state A2R process design documents for CCER to support the new CFIN technology architecture deployment. This individual will serve to ensure that the functional needs of the base A2R and future CCER processes are robustly reflected in both the process and technology architecture.
This individual will represent the A2R GPO / CCER Project lead in collaborating with CFIN and to ensure the process design and solutions developed align and integrate as appropriate.
The individual needs to have a broad understanding of the J&J Operating Model as it is critical that this individual approach the role with an Enterprise mindset. Extensive knowledge of financial close processes is required as the projects being led by this role and new initiatives proposed, will impact all finance employees globally who are engaged in the close process.
This role collaborates with a global network of finance professionals to design, deploy, and manage global A2R processes. This individual helps drive business technology alignment, consistent process deployment and adoption, rigorous process documentation.
- Develop and validate key A2R related data related requirements for the Common Information Model
- Partner with the SAP Central Finance project team to meet key milestones
- Identify and mitigate any key project risks related to critical inputs required from the EPM program to support the SAP Central Finance team
- Develop and execute action plans to ensure integration points are adequately met between the CCER workstream for EPM and the CFIN project
- Partner with A2R sub-process owners to identify, design and deploy new and/ or updated A2R processes to support transition and end state architecture .
- Partner with Finance Business Solutions and JJT to develop and refine the detailed EPM interim state architecture to reflect A2R requirement.
- Partner across all key A2R and CCER initiatives to mitigate any potential risks across projects and ensure appropriate level of integration in key design outputs and integration points.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in Finance or Accounting
- Advanced degrees such as a CPA, CMA or MBA/Master’s and Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred
- A minimum of 6 years of experience with general finance/accounting processes is required
- A minimum of 2 years of prior people management experience with passion for people development and talent management is required.
- Effective Planning/Prioritization/Project Management skills are critical to success and required.
- Strong independent, analytical, and critical thinking skills with ability to influence and effectively communicate with Senior Management is required
- An Agile & transformational mindset with ability to leading & driving through continuous change(s) is required.
- Ability to leverage technology and data to effectively work in a Global role is required
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office are required.
The role will be based in New Brunswick NJ and may require up to 25% travel (domestic/international)
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)