Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
PROGRAM MANAGER, DIGITAL SURGERY
Requisition ID: 6772180322
DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Program Manager, Digital Surgery to be located in Providence, RI area.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
The Program Manager, Digital Surgery leads the program management organization (PMO) for project activities related to our Digital Platforms COE and the program management of the Digital Surgery product portfolio initiatives. These activities include, but are not limited to: customer engagement and commercial strategy of portfolio transitions, planning and manufacturing, new product development and line extensions, deployment and inventory retrieval and documentation processes regarding new and obsolete product.
The Program Manager, Digital Surgery will lead the Team responsible for overall execution of product development activities, including establishing key performance indicators, performance metrics and risk mitigation activities. In addition, the Program Manager will:
- Develop project plans (including budget) and coordinate with project and extended team members, assuring alignment on the strategy and appropriate resourcing required of project execution.
- Develop program metrics to align with supporting stakeholder bodies within Franchise, Sector and other governance bodies. Metrics will ensure transparency and accountability of supporting efforts.
- Manage program risk through comprehensive mitigation assessment and planning techniques.
- Drive effective communication across the functions of R&D, Quality, Regulatory, Operations and Marketing to ensure successful collaboration and execution.
- Schedule and lead regular project team meetings and also determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion.
- Contribute to the decision making in key areas of Digital Surgery program management, including financial, project planning, and human resources.
- Ensure project execution is compliant with franchise training and the Quality System requirements, enabling training and certifications as necessary to release products in various global markets.
- Support development of enterprise policies and procedures that govern future Digital Surgery portfolio/program management principles.
The candidate must have demonstrated collaboration and communication skills in both team and management review environments. He/she must be able to effectively navigate in a matrix organization and leverage relationships with key business stakeholders to deliver tangible results, communicate needs and issues to drive customer-focused solutions. To ensure timely execution of project objectives, the candidate must have strong problem solving skills and initiative and the ability to provide efficient escalation of issues to the appropriate accountable party.
The candidate must have demonstrated successful experience with project or program management and be able to lead team and influence others, including the ability to function in a multi-cultural global environment. The candidate must have strong data analysis skills and capability to provide clear presentation of data.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Engineering, Business, Finance or Supply Chain
- Advanced Technical/Master’s degree or MBA preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of project and/or program management experience required.
- Proficiency with Project Management methodologies (eg PMX) is required
- PMP Certification preferred
- Financial skills, including business case development experience is required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required
- Must have strong leadership skills
- Ability to work independently, ability to prioritize tasks and manage a varied workload
- Experience in manufacturing or supply chain function is preferred
- Regulated industry experience is preferred
- Internal DPS Product Development Launch Experience & Lifecycle experience, preferred
- Medical device, orthopedic/spine experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Provide direct communication to management and senior leadership on progress, opportunities & issues.
- Experience with DePuy Synthes processes and Quality System preferred
- This position is located in Providence, RI and may require up to 30% travel including international
United States-Rhode Island-Providence
North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)