Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
IT Lead EPL Operational Analytics - Commercial Pharmaceuticals
Raritan, New Jersey; Titusville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 6770180327
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an IT Lead within the Enterprise Product Line Operational Analytics - Commercial Pharma NA to join their North America Commercial IT team. This position’s primary location will be Titusville, and may require up to 10% travel between multiple JNJ locations in New Jersey & Pennsylvania.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
The Commercial Pharma EPL IT Operational Analytics Product Line is uniquely positioned to power world-class data and analytics technologies that enable end-to-end data management, operational/advanced analytics and data science capabilities, transforming our JNJ commercial and corporate functions into insight driven organizations that are true analytics competitors. This position will have specific responsibilities as an IT Lead with strong technical skills, delivering high impact analytic solutions that address the evolving needs of the Commercial Pharm business. This position will be expected to be part of the team that will develop, leverage and scale smarter, faster and more efficient future-ready enterprise capabilities that will help to unlock new and differentiated insights needed to drive innovation, commercial growth, operational efficiencies and improved health outcomes by utilizing advanced technologies such as machine learning and NLP to deliver predictive and prescriptive analytics. While this position is directly responsible for North America portfolio, the candidate will be expected to regularly collaborate across enterprise sectors and within regional product line leaders between the DNA EPL, dependent EPLs, BTLs, TS and business that optimizes flow, enhancing our ability to deliver solutions with greater speed, increased agility and measurable business impact across EMEA, ASPAC, and LATAM to drive toward global capabilities roadmap. This position will be based out of Titusville, NJ.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Partner with business leads to understand business drivers, future direction, and set priorities.
- Build commercial analytics capabilities that take advantage of advanced predictive and prescriptive methods to deliver data driven insights and solutions in support of Commercial Excellent, Sales/Customer, Marketing and Market Access.
- Responsible to shape Analytics capabilities based upon business drivers and IT strategies.
- Develop and manage Project Plan and all areas related to project management.
- Communicate vision to developers and testers.
- Identify and bring forward opportunities to develop POCs utilizing machine learning and NLP technologies to deliver predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Apply business process improvement methods to optimize business processes by continuously searching for ways to eliminate redundancies and inefficiencies.
- Work with TS team on demand planning, effort, timing, delivery and support of new demand.
- Partner across IT teams (BTLs, PLOs, EA, SA, TS, and Data Science) as One IT to prioritize and deliver high quality solutions which are aligned to business and IT strategies.
- Utilize Agile methodology to work with business partners to define and translate business needs into user stories, prioritize product backlog, and define sprint plans.
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree with a minimum 5 years of I/T professional experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working on Business Intelligence solutions.
- Experience working with business partners, capturing business requirements and managing projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision, and achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- Sense of urgency required while maintaining a high degree of professionalism
- A strong technical understanding of various Business Intelligence technologies.
- Experience with machine learning, NLP, predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Experience with end-to-end development of Business Intelligence solutions.
- Up to 10% travel between multiple JNJ locations in NJ & PA as necessary.
- Experience with modern BI visualization technologies such as Qlik Sense and/or Tableau.
- Experience with SAS administration.
- Experience with AWS technologies including Redshift.
- Experience in the Commercial Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in Payer Marketing and Contracting strategies
- Experience with SHS or IMS prescription and account sales data, specifically Xponent, DDD, PlanTrak, and APLD.
- Relevant Data Sciences experience.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)