Johnson & Johnson Careers
SR IT Manager - Supply Chain Application Maintenance Service Owner LATAM
São José dos Campos, Brazil
Requisition ID: 6764181106
We are seeking an IT Sr Manager to be resposible by SAP Application Maintenance to be based in São José dos Campos, SP.
This person will manage a team of high performing individuals and will have an overall goal of supporting the business needs of the J&J businesses and accelerating business insights across the IT enterprise. This role will be responsible for defining global support service models as well as the delivery of those support services in the region.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, Johnson & Johnson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Accountable for the overall delivery of ERP support services in the region, ensuring that service performance meets or exceeds established goals / SLAs, within budget. Responsible for addressing issues and challenges pertaining to the service in the region, and expediting / resolving issues that may require partnership across the organization, managing service escalations. Oversee all ASO execution at the regional level.
Build and manage a regional team (direct/matrix) that designs, operates, and continually improves the ERP support in the region. Understand service demand in the region and manage prioritization and allocation of resources.
Be the liaison with Business IT owner(s) for the respective services. Oversee the process of estimates and quotes
Collaborate across to identify and communicate integration issues between services. Connect enabling teams such as the development centers, professional services support center, and other service-based teams, to ensure a positive overall support service delivery experience for customers.
Shape the strategy for the support services both regionally and globally. In collaboration with the Global Service Owner, define regional policies, processes, and procedures while adhering to global standards including ITIL, SLDC, and Portfolio Management.
Connect with the Global Service Owner to understand emerging trends and transform those insights into service improvements. Instigate and lead innovation and proof-of-concept initiatives to continually improve support service performance or address emerging / unmet customer needs.
Collaborate with internal partners and customers to estimate and quantify the impact and business value of key initiatives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience developing and delivering IT services in large complex enterprises required.
- Must be able to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to senior management effectively
- Must have good planning, organizational, and decision-making skills
- Must be able to effectively connect and collaborate with others
- Proven ability to lead and influence others at all levels within the organization
- Must be able to define, shape, and drive continuous support improvements while effectively collaborating strategically with others with little supervision
- Mastering of IT service management principles and practices and able to provide guidance to others (including vendors) how to apply these
- Understanding of Scrum, Agile software development concepts, Project Management
- ITIL Foundation certification
- In depth knowledge of end to end supply chain processes within JNJ and the technologies used to support these supply chain processes.
- Must have 6+ years of experience delivering support services for SAP SC, SAP APO, SAP BW, SAP HANA, GaTP, GTS, MDG, wM, Tax and Regulatory Software for SAP (Vertex, NFE)
- Experience using SAP IMG (Implementation Guide) to trace and debug configuration issues
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager to track and prioritize incidents and service requests
- Knowledge of SAP marketplace to research solutions and escalate issues to SAP for resolution
- Must have 5+ years of experience managing vendors as well the ability to track their performance per contractual agreements
- Must have the ability to partner with service-based teams to provide estimates and quotes in order to provide solutions to customers
- Ability to be on call outside of normal business hours, including weekends when needed is required
Brazil-São Paulo-São José dos Campos-Rod.Presidente Dutra, Km 154
J&J Brazil (7680)