Auris Health, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is transforming medical intervention. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation and data science, Auris is building a platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures. Learn more about Auris Health at https://www.aurishealth.com/.
Auris is a technology company defining the future of medical intervention. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation and data science, Auris is building a platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures.
As a Software intern you will be working with the UI Applications team, helping to develop the Human Machine Interface (HMI) software that controls a real-time robotics system. These are the applications that empower the clinical staff to safely and effectively interact with the Auris robotic system. You will be interacting closely with Clinical and System Engineering to test and develop UI/UX functionality. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate who is interested in revolutionizing the world of medical robotics.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Work with software and other engineers (clinical, systems, mechanical, electrical) as part of a focused cross-functional team developing software for medical robotic applications.
- Develop user-facing software in Qt and C++ for a complex robotic system.
- Develop software prototypes in C++ and test on the robotic system.
- Participate in design discussions and code reviews.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience
- BS/MS Computer Science, Computer Engineering student or equivalent
- Understanding of C++ Programming
- Understanding of object oriented programming
- Knowledge of GUI development.
United States-California-Redwood City-
Auris Health, Inc. (6267)