Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Brand Manager, Global Sun Care
Requisition ID: 6754180322
NEUTROGENA®, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an Associate Brand Manager, Global Sun Care located in Los Angeles, CA.
NEUTROGENA® develops, manufactures and markets premium skin and hair care products sold worldwide and recommended by medical professionals. The product line includes facial cleansers and moisturizers, sun protection, acne, cosmetics, body moisturizers and washes, shampoo, and other hair and skin care products.
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products
The Associate Brand Manager position is a key strategic role within the Global Franchise Organization (GFO). This position reports into the Brand Manager for Global NEUTROGENA® Sun Care.
The Associate Brand Manager will lead key innovation development and new product deployment tied to the Global NEUTROGENA® Sun Care strategy and will be a critical link to inform the global brand strategic plan development.
- Supporting the Brand Manager with: Management, planning, and execution of long-term strategy and pipeline
- Partner with Brand Manager, GSI, category and region brand leads to discover breakthrough consumer and category insights and trends to shape the global category strategy and pipeline
- Contribute to creating and delivering growth opportunities through strategy, new product development, non-innovation growth/ commercial innovation, and integrated marketing communication for strategic launches
- Analyze and report on global marketplace trends to become an expert in the category
- Lead cross-functional teams including project management, sales, finance, operations, R&D, and other functions necessary to move projects through the product development cycle
- Develop transferable success models across countries, transferring learnings and best practices globally in partnership with the Global Franchise Leadership Team
- BA/BS in Marketing or a related business field is required an MBA preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of progressive marketing experience or a combination of sales and marketing experience is required
- Consumer Packaged Goods marketing experience is preferred
- Experience working in a global organization and collaborating with regional groups is preferred
- Beauty experience is a plus
- New product development experience strongly preferred
- Candidates must have good communication and influencing skills, be able to work in a team environment, and be customer/market oriented
- Ability to work within and lead a cross functional team required
- Strong business analytics, consumer insights development, understanding of core marketing levers and are required
- Project management capabilities – ability to manage complex project workstreams across multiple dimensions is required
- Must possess demonstrated leadership and delivery of consistently strong results
- Position requires up to 20% domestic and global travel
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by
United States-California-Los Angeles
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)