Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Payroll Contact Center Analyst
Requisition ID: 6752180321
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, is recruiting for a Payroll Contact Center Analyst within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. The position will be based in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Payroll Contact Center Analyst receives call escalations from the Payroll Contact Center Representatives (CCRs). He/she may be the first point of contact for an employee or manager calling the service center (routed from the automatic call distribution system, or "ACD") or the individual to whom specific Payroll calls are transferred (typically, from a CCR). The Payroll Contact Center Analyst answers general questions, as well as more advanced and complex inquiries escalated from CCRs regarding Payroll policies and procedures while referring to an online knowledge base, and/or Payroll colleagues for information and guidance. The Payroll Contact Center Analyst uses a case management tool for tracking requests and may transfer or escalate them to other service center parties if the Payroll Contact Center Analyst is not able to resolve the issue.
• Will respond to requests from current and former Johnson & Johnson employees (and occasionally non-employees such as contractors) for questions regarding Payroll policies and procedures.
• Utilize reference materials, such as the online knowledge base to maintain a basic working knowledge of Payroll operations and assure accurate responses are given to questions and requests.
• Assures that sufficient information is gathered to resolve inquiries.
• Confers with the Payroll Supervisor or other colleagues to provide complete and accurate responses and redirect unanswered/complex inquiries or transactions to other service center departments following established processes.
• Utilizes a case management tool to accurately capture, track, and follow up on information related to inquiries and adhere to established standards for case resolution (e.g., protocols, metrics).
• Perform intake, sorting, tracking, and distribution for Payroll related documents that arrive at the service center for processing and other duties as assigned.
• Assists with escalation calls from the CCRs when dealing with a difficult caller by handling the issue with sensitivity and professionalism.
• Assists in UAT testing within the payroll department for system upgrades and enhancements that impact the contact center.
• Assist others where possible for the good of the team and department.
• Adhere to company, department, and team standards of professionalism and protocol.
• Assures that behavior complies with the J&J credo and supports a positive work environment. Mentors and guides the CCRs.
• A minimum of a Bachelors’ Degree is required.
• Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) is preferred.
• A minimum of three (3) years of payroll experience is required.
• Experience in customer service within a shared service center environment is preferred.
• Experience using Service Center technologies (e.g. ticket management, knowledge management, telephony / Interactive Voice Response, document management) is preferred.
• Experience with an ERP Payroll system such as SAP is preferred.
• Experience with Salesforce and Interactive Intelligence is preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft tools and applications is required.
• A sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution and an ability to work effectively under pressure with an uncompromising commitment to customer satisfaction is required.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and daily planned and unplanned operational activities is required.
• Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity to compliance-related matters is required.
• This position is located in Tampa, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)