Johnson & Johnson Careers
SPECIALIST TECHNICAL DATA ARCHITECT
Requisition ID: 6749190206
Janssen Research & Development, LLC is currently recruiting for a Specialist Technical Data Architect who will be responsible for providing technical expertise and insights into the clinical data and quality review process supporting innovative and optimal data reporting and visualization solutions to meet clinical and business needs. Ability to think holistically to help identify opportunities and shape reporting solutions meeting data review objectives.
This position analyzes, provides recommendations and makes decisions with minimal direction from the manager.
Principle Responsibilities Include; Partner with key stakeholders and serve as primary contact for Data Management, Clinical, Integrated Clinical and Operations, Risk Monitoring and other Technical Data Architects, Reporting roles. Work with stakeholders to capture and translate requirements for data and reporting solutions creating standardized, replicable outputs. Provide programming and data support for reporting solutions. Proactive identification of gaps, inefficiencies in current processes and projects recommending options to address gaps. Support and training to stakeholders for use and implementation of reports, visualizations including development of training material.
Develop and maintain working knowledge and expertise in programming languages utilized in data management (SAS, SQL, etc.) and apply continuous learning as data management platforms evolve.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and minimum 5 years’ experience is preferred.
- In-depth SAS or R programming skills or other analytical programming language required.
- Expert proficiency in analytical and data-visualization skills and experience analyzing data trends, historical trends, data mining, optimization using reporting tools such as Spotfire, Tableau, etc.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience.
- Strong understanding of relational databases.
- Problem-solving and good analytical skills.
- Advanced experience with clinical/scientific data and varied therapeutic area knowledge.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong requirements gathering with a focus on quick prototyping for customers.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)
Clinical Data Management