Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Service Supervisor
Requisition ID: 6741180322
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a Customer Service Supervisor to join its dynamic team located in Santa Ana, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through the effective management of the customer service function. Accountable for planning, organizing, and directing staff in providing timely responses to customer inquiries and resolving customer issues.
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of the customer service staff
- Coach, counsel and train department personnel
- Collect data and prepares routine reports for management
- Prepare budget recommendations
- Implement cost controls to ensure budget parameters are not exceeded
- Monitor unit activities for compliance to business procedures and workflows
- Survey the customer base to measure customer satisfaction relating to the sales process, product pricing, quality and support
- Advise management of changing needs of customer base and recommends process changes to accommodate customer requirements
- Respond to and resolves complex customer complaints
- A minimum of a High School Diploma is required, an Associate’s Degree and/or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- A minimum of six (6) years of customer service experience related is required
- Previous experience with SAP is required
- Previous Call Center experience is required
- Knowledge of financial controls (i.e. SOX) is required
- Experience working in a regulated industry is preferred
- Knowledge of complaint handling process in FDA regulated environment is preferred
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment is preferred
- Experience working with new product introductions is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 5% domestically is required
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)