Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Shopper Marketing and Consumer Activation- Los Angeles, CA.- J&J Consumer Inc.
Requisition ID: 6723181031
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Manager, Shopper Marketing and Consumer Activation to be based out of Los Angeles, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
As part of the Customer Strategy Team, the Manager, Shopper Marketing and Consumer Activation is responsible for developing, influencing, and gaining alignment of shopper/consumer strategies and tactics along the path to purchase. This role will be aligned to the facial care business unit/key franchise and will partner with Customer Strategy, Marketing, and Shopper & Category Design to influence and align the brand communication strategy with national trade and customer strategies. The Manager, Shopper Marketing and Consumer Activation will partner with internal business stakeholders to support the execution of shopper/consumer activation programs across priority customers and channels (to include, but not limited to, media planning, in-store communication, and comprehensive digital marketing efforts).
The Manager, Shopper Marketing and Consumer Activation will also be responsible for understanding, socializing, and leveraging the results of program activations to provide ongoing learning and enhance both national and customer strategies and business plans.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Translate brand perspective with our customers to improve support plans and maximize the attainment of business goals for both.
- Ensure shopper marketing and consumer activation plans are executed with excellence, measured and tracked consistently to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure the delivery of high-level shopper/consumer strategies at the customer grounded in insights which enable customers and J&J to achieve increased buyer conversion, share of wallet and loyalty.
- Devise the best strategies to develop shopper/consumer solutions to meet the needs of the priority customer or brands.
- Support customer facing shopper marketing team to shape retailer activation and serve as a bridge between internal customer and shopper solutions team to work with marketing to develop and optimize the plan.
- Present to senior leadership; partner with internal stakeholders and customer shopper marketing to develop long range shopper/consumer activation strategy to ensure that the most appropriate insights and analytics are gathered to deliver growth and support the business plan.
- Ensure alignment internally and with BU business plans.
- Provide insight and customer knowledge for a variety of requests from internal/external customer to enhance strong partnerships and support achievement of business goals.
- Gain alignment between internal and external business partners to support goal achievement and timely delivery of requests.
- Minimum of a 4-yr degree is required
- At least 5 years prior experience with a CPG business environment, with at least 4 years in sales, marketing, market research and/ or shopper analytics is required
- Prior management experience is preferred
- Prior customer facing experience is preferred
- Shopper marketing/consumer marketing experience is preferred
- Sales strategy experience is preferred
- Must be able to understand, interpret and communicate complex information so that others understand
- Must be able to develop and oversee the execution of project plans and to implement, execute and draw conclusions from a variety of customer, shopper and category studies
- Must be able to tailor platform skills and presentation style to a variety of audiences and decision-makers
United States-California-Los Angeles-
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)